Treatments for Non-Food Allergy -- ragweed
Treatment List for Non-Food Allergy -- ragweed
The list of treatments mentioned in various sources
for Non-Food Allergy -- ragweed
includes the following list.
Always seek professional medical advice about any treatment
or change in treatment plans.
- Avoid coming into contact with the allergen, antihistamines, bronchodilators for asthmatic symptoms
- Treatment of allergy from air-borne allergens is dependant upon the type and severity of the reaction. Treatments include:
- Allergen avoidance and minimisation of exposure - avoiding outdoor activities in flowering season etc
- Antihistamines - Useful for allergic rhinitis and some allergy mediated skin conditions. Not helpful in asthma except for mild seasonal asthma where allergy may be a precipitant.
- Nasal sprays - including topical steroids and antihistamines used for allergic rhinitis
- Eyedrops - ketorolac, levocabastine, ketotifen, olapatadine, for allergic conjunctivitis
- Asthma medications such as inhaled beta agonists and inhaled corticosteroids - used to treat asthma which may have allergy as a contributing factor.
- Oral steroids - used in short courses for moderate allergic reactions especially with asthma symptoms or skin conditions
- Desensitisation - evidence is mixed, and efficacy dependant on identification of the allergen and the type of allergic response suffered.
Non-Food Allergy -- ragweed: Marketplace Products, Discounts & Offers
Products, offers and promotion categories available for Non-Food Allergy -- ragweed:
Non-Food Allergy -- ragweed: Research Doctors & Specialists
- Allergy Specialists:
- Immune-Related Disease Specialists (Immunology):
- Lung Health Specialists (Pulmonologist):
- more specialists...»
Research all specialists including ratings, affiliations, and sanctions.
Hospitals & Medical Clinics: Non-Food Allergy -- ragweed
Research quality ratings and patient incidents/safety measures
for hospitals and medical facilities in specialties related to Non-Food Allergy -- ragweed:
Hospital & Clinic quality ratings »
Choosing the Best Treatment Hospital:
More general information, not necessarily in relation to Non-Food Allergy -- ragweed,
on hospital and medical facility performance and surgical care quality:
Buy Products Related to Treatments for Non-Food Allergy -- ragweed