See what questions
a doctor would ask.
An 82,000 pound damages award was reversed in the Court of Appeal today. The award was for the wife of a boilermaker who allegedly died from mesothelioma caused by asbestos exposure while washing her husband's clothes. She died before the case was heard but her husband continued the fight. This award reversal will have implication on other such cases of secondary exposure to asbestos.
Source: summary of medical news story as reported by News Scotsman
About: Damages award for mesothelioma death reversed
Date: 26 January 2005
Source: News Scotsman
Author: Stephen Howard
http:/ This summary article refers to the following medical categories:
Related Medical Topics
More News Topics
This summary article refers to the following medical categories:
Search Specialists by State and City