See what questions
a doctor would ask.
A 3 year old girl was taken to hospital because of convulsions after a flu needle. The doctor accidentally gave her nitrous oxide instead of oxygen and the girl died because of lack of oxygen. The doctor proclaimed full responsibility and apologized to the family. He was cleared of gross negligence charges by the Crown Prosecution Service.
Source: summary of medical news story as reported by BBC News UK Edition
About: Girl dies from oxygen starvation when accidentally given nitrous oxide by a doctor
Date: 12 April 2002
Source: BBC News UK Edition
http:/ This summary article refers to the following medical categories:
Related Medical Topics
More News Topics
This summary article refers to the following medical categories:
Search Specialists by State and City