See what questions
a doctor would ask.
A power line worker died at 53 years old from mesothelioma lung cancer, a complication relating to asbestos exposure in 90-95% cases, sustained while working for the Electricity Supply Board for more than 30 years. He was treated for a more common form of lung cancer after he developed some shortness of breath, the mesothelioma was diagnosed at his autopsy.
Source: summary of medical news story as reported by Ireland on-line
About: Occupational exposure to asbestos results in death
Date: 1 June 2005
Source: Ireland on-line
http:/ This summary article refers to the following medical categories:
Related Medical Topics
More News Topics
This summary article refers to the following medical categories:
Search Specialists by State and City