See what questions
a doctor would ask.
A Canadian man was accidentally given a high dose of very powerful painkillers after he came to hospital for treatment of a horseback riding injury to his chest. The injury was not serious but very painful. The man died on his way home after having the drug administered at hospital.
Source: summary of medical news story as reported by Edmonton Journal
About: Painkiller overdose kills man after horseback injury
Date: 10 June 2004
Source: Edmonton Journal
http:/ This summary article refers to the following medical categories:
Related Medical Topics
More News Topics
This summary article refers to the following medical categories:
Search Specialists by State and City