Signs of Panic attack
Symptoms of Panic attack
The list of medical symptoms mentioned in various sources
for Panic attack may include:
- Inexplicable fear symptoms:
- General descriptions of how a panic attack feels (or common thoughts during a panic attack):
- more symptoms...»
List of 58
Panic attack Symptoms
Note that Panic attack symptoms usually refers to various medical symptoms known to a patient,
but the phrase Panic attack signs may often refer to those signs
that are only noticable by a doctor.
Symptom statistics for Panic attack:
The following are statistics from various sources
about the signs or symptoms of Panic attack or other related medical signs or issues:
- 87% self-reported palpitations (extra heartbeats) in panic attacks1
- 82% self-reported fear of loss of control symptoms in panic attacks1
- 71% self-reported dizziness or fainting-like symptoms in panic attacks1
- 64% self-reported sweating symptoms in panic attacks1
- 62% self-reported breathing difficulty symptoms in panic attacks1
- 49% self-reported detachment with reality type symptoms in panic attacks1
- 44% self-reported fear of dying type symptoms in panic attacks1
- 42% self-reported paresthesia/tingling/numbness symptoms in panic attacks1
- 33% self-reported nausea or abdominal symptoms in panic attacks1
- 33% self-reported "going crazy" type symptoms in panic attacks1
- more stats...»
More Symptoms of Panic attack:
More detailed symptom information may be found on the symptoms of Panic attack article.
In addition to the above medical information, to get a full picture
of the possible signs or symptoms of this condition
and also possibly the signs and symptoms of its related medical conditions,
it may be necessary to examine symptoms
that may be
Medical articles on signs and symptoms:
These general reference articles may be related
to medical signs and symptoms of disease in general:
What are the signs of Panic attack?
The phrase "signs of Panic attack" should, strictly speaking,
refer only to those signs and symptoms of Panic attack that are not readily apparent to the patient.
The word "symptoms of Panic attack" is the more general meaning; see symptoms of Panic attack.
The signs and symptom information on this page
attempts to provide a list of some possible signs and symptoms of Panic attack.
This medical information about signs and symptoms for Panic attack has been gathered
from various sources,
may not be fully accurate,
and may not be the full list of Panic attack signs or Panic attack symptoms.
Furthermore, signs and symptoms of Panic attack may vary on an individual basis for each patient.
Only your doctor can provide adequate diagnosis of any signs or symptoms and whether they
are indeed Panic attack symptoms.