Signs of Plaque psoriasis
Symptoms of Plaque psoriasis
The list of medical symptoms mentioned in various sources
for Plaque psoriasis may include:
- Patients report prominent itchy, red areas with increased skin scaling and peeling.
- Patients are particularly aware of lesions on the scalp and extensor surfaces.
- Patients typically are self-conscious about their lesions and commonly report using clothing to cover affected sites and avoiding potentially embarrassing social activities.
- Patients commonly recognize that new lesions appear at sites of injury or trauma to the skin.
- This isomorphic phenomenon (Koebner reaction) typically occurs 7-14 days after the skin has been injured and has been found in 38-76% of patients with plaque psoriasis.
- In some patients, so-called reverse-Koebner reactions have also been noted in which preexisting psoriatic plaques actually clear after injury or trauma to the skin.
- more symptoms...»
List of 8
Plaque psoriasis Symptoms
Note that Plaque psoriasis symptoms usually refers to various medical symptoms known to a patient,
but the phrase Plaque psoriasis signs may often refer to those signs
that are only noticable by a doctor.
More Symptoms of Plaque psoriasis:
More detailed symptom information may be found on the symptoms of Plaque psoriasis article.
In addition to the above medical information, to get a full picture
of the possible signs or symptoms of this condition
and also possibly the signs and symptoms of its related medical conditions,
it may be necessary to examine symptoms
that may be
Medical articles on signs and symptoms:
These general reference articles may be related
to medical signs and symptoms of disease in general:
What are the signs of Plaque psoriasis?
The phrase "signs of Plaque psoriasis" should, strictly speaking,
refer only to those signs and symptoms of Plaque psoriasis that are not readily apparent to the patient.
The word "symptoms of Plaque psoriasis" is the more general meaning; see symptoms of Plaque psoriasis.
The signs and symptom information on this page
attempts to provide a list of some possible signs and symptoms of Plaque psoriasis.
This medical information about signs and symptoms for Plaque psoriasis has been gathered
from various sources,
may not be fully accurate,
and may not be the full list of Plaque psoriasis signs or Plaque psoriasis symptoms.
Furthermore, signs and symptoms of Plaque psoriasis may vary on an individual basis for each patient.
Only your doctor can provide adequate diagnosis of any signs or symptoms and whether they
are indeed Plaque psoriasis symptoms.