See what questions
a doctor would ask.
Primrose poisoning: Primrose is a herbaceous plant which has hairy leaves and stems. It is often used indoors and outdoors as an ornamental plant. Skin contact with the hairy leaves or stems can result in an allergic skin reaction in susceptible people. More detailed information about the symptoms, causes, and treatments of Primrose poisoning is available below.
Home medical testing related to Primrose poisoning:
Read more about causes of Primrose poisoning.
Research related physicians and medical specialists:
Other doctor, physician and specialist research services:
Prognosis for Primrose poisoning: Severity of symptoms vary depending on the amount of plant material consumed and the body size of the person. Children tend to suffer more severe symptoms due to their smaller body size.
Read about other experiences, ask a question about Primrose poisoning, or answer someone else's question, on our message boards:
Search Specialists by State and City