Have a symptom?
See what questions
a doctor would ask.
Specialists » Allergy & Immunology

Allergy & Immunology Doctors and Physicians (Allergists & Immunologists)

Allergy and immunology deals with problems caused by allergies and other disorders of the immune system. An allergist-immunologist evaluates, diagnoses, and manages disorders of the immune system. Some conditions that this specialist will treat include asthma, rhinitis, eczema, and allergic reactions to drugs, foods and insect bites. Other areas covered by an allergist-immunologist are immune deficiency diseases, problems related to autoimmune diseases, and organ transplantation.

Find comprehensive reports and ratings on a local allergist & immunologist doctor, physician, or surgeon.


By using this site you agree to our Terms of Use. Information provided on this site is for informational purposes only; it is not intended as a substitute for advice from your own medical team. The information on this site is not to be used for diagnosing or treating any health concerns you may have - please contact your physician or health care professional for all your medical needs. Please see our Terms of Use.

Home | Symptoms | Diseases | Diagnosis | Videos | Tools | Forum | About Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Site Map | Advertise