Have a symptom?
See what questions
a doctor would ask.
Specialists » Radioisotopic Pathology

Radioisotopic Pathology Doctors and Physicians (Radioisotopic Pathologists)

Radioisotopic pathology is the study of the causes of diseases in the laboratory using biologic, chemical, and physical sciences. A radioisotopic pathologist is a physician who performs laboratory studies to diagnose and treat patients with radioactive isotopes, or radionuclides. These radioactive chemical items can help to uncover important medical information in a patient’s anatomy and organs, and help to treat tumors. Sometimes these radioactive bits are used in combination with scanning machines, and can help a physician diagnose diseases.

Find comprehensive reports and ratings on a local radioisotopic pathologist doctor, physician, or surgeon.


By using this site you agree to our Terms of Use. Information provided on this site is for informational purposes only; it is not intended as a substitute for advice from your own medical team. The information on this site is not to be used for diagnosing or treating any health concerns you may have - please contact your physician or health care professional for all your medical needs. Please see our Terms of Use.

Home | Symptoms | Diseases | Diagnosis | Videos | Tools | Forum | About Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Site Map | Advertise