Have a symptom?
See what questions
a doctor would ask.
Specialists » Radiological Physics

Radiological Physics Doctors and Physicians

Radiological physics is the field of medical physics that involves imaging technology to diagnose and treat cancer. A radiological physicist is a trained specialist, typically with a Masters or Ph.D., who uses ultrasound, X-rays, MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging), CT scans (Computed Tomography) and other technology to create a treatment plan to treat patientsí diseases or disorders, such as breast cancer, tumors, lung cancer or heart disease with radiation.

Find comprehensive reports and ratings on a local radiological physics doctor, physician, or surgeon.


By using this site you agree to our Terms of Use. Information provided on this site is for informational purposes only; it is not intended as a substitute for advice from your own medical team. The information on this site is not to be used for diagnosing or treating any health concerns you may have - please contact your physician or health care professional for all your medical needs. Please see our Terms of Use.

Home | Symptoms | Diseases | Diagnosis | Videos | Tools | Forum | About Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Site Map | Advertise