Glossary for Acute acne-like cheek symptoms
Medical terms related to Acute acne-like cheek symptoms or mentioned in this section include:
- Acne: Pimples and blackheads on the skin
- Acne-like arm skin symptoms: reddish raised elevated lesions on the arm
- Acne-like back skin symptoms: acne is a disorder of the pilosebaceous unit. The inflammatory process varies from a papule, pustule to a nodule.Some of the acne-like eruptions on the back include
- Acne-like behind-knee skin symptoms: reddish raised elevated patches on the skin behind the knee
- Acne-like cheek symptoms: acne is a disorder of the pilosebaceous unit. The inflammatory process varies from a papule, pustule to a nodule
- Acne-like chest skin symptoms: acne is a disorder of the pilosebaceous unit. The inflammatory process varies from a papule, pustule to a nodule
- Acne-like facial skin symptoms: reddish raised elevated patches on the face.It is a disorder of the pilosebaceous unit. The inflammatory process varies from a papule, pustule to a nodule
- Acne-like symptoms: Symptoms similar to acne or closely related.
- Angioedema: oedema of the skin, mucous and submucous tissues of the body
- Cheek pain: A feeling of distress and agony caused by the stimulation of pain nerve endings in the cheek
- Cheek symptoms: Symptoms affecting the cheek region
- Child health symptoms: Symptoms related to pediatric (child) health.
- Erythema elevatum diutinum: A rare chronic skin disorder characterized by skin nodules and plaques near joints and on the back of the hands and feet.
- Erythrasma: A condition where there is a bacterial skin infection that is located in the armpits or the groin
- Face symptoms: Symptoms affecting the face
- Granuloma annulare: A harmless skin disease characterized by raised, bumpy, ring-shaped skin lesions.
- Head symptoms: Symptoms affecting the head or brain
- Insect bites:
- Measles: Once common viral infection now rare due to vaccination.
- Skin problems: Any condition that affects the skin
- Skin symptoms: Symptoms affecting the skin.
- Stasis dermatitis:
- Syphilis: A sexually transmitted disease caused by a bacteria (Treponema pallidum). The condition is often asymptomatic in the early stages but one or more sores may be present in the early stages. Untreated syphilis usually results in remission of visible symptoms but further severe damage may occur to internal organs and other body tissues which can result in death.
- Tuberous sclerosis: A rare genetic disorder characterized by harmartomatous skin nodules, seizures, phakomata and bone lesions.
- Viral exanthema: Viral exanthema is a widespread skin rash triggered by a viral infection. These rashes are more common in children than adults. The rashes are usually not itchy.
- Weals: Drug reaction, allergy, infection, lupus, overactive thyroid, polycythemia, rheumatic fever, blisters, amyloidosis, progesterone increase, Still's Disease, pregnancy, vasculitis
Conditions listing medical symptoms: Acute acne-like cheek symptoms:
The following list of conditions
have 'Acute acne-like cheek symptoms' or similar
listed as a symptom in our database.
This computer-generated list may be inaccurate or incomplete.
Always seek prompt professional medical advice about the cause
of any symptom.
Select from the following alphabetical view of conditions which
include a symptom of Acute acne-like cheek symptoms or choose View All.