Glossary for Acute brain symptoms
Medical terms related to Acute brain symptoms or mentioned in this section include:
- Behavioral symptoms: Symptoms of personal behavior.
- Brain conditions: Medical conditions that affect the brain
- Brain symptoms: Symptoms affecting the brain
- Cognitive impairment: General loss of mental or cognitive ability
- Confabulation: A term used when imagination becomes confused with memory or true memories are confused with false memories. It may have a psychological basis or may be caused by some sort damage to the brain or certain drugs used in chemical warfare (e.g. Quinuclidinyl benzilate). Patient's with Korsakoff's syndrome often display this condition.
- Confusion: Mental confusion and impaired thinking.
- Delirium: Severe mental deterioration
- Disorientation: Disorientation is an abnormal mental state in which a person is unaware of or confused to person, place, or date/time.
- Fever: Raised body temperature usually with other symptoms.
- Forgetfulness: Forgetting things or loss of memory ability
- Foul odour: involves sensing things that aren't there while a person is awake and conscious, foul odors are a type of olfactory hallucination
- Gustatory: hallucinations involve sensing things that aren't there while a person is awake and conscious, gustatory hallucination is a hallucination involving the sense of taste
- Hallucination: Seeing, hearing or sensing something that does not exist.
- Hallucinations: Seeing, hearing or sensing something that does not exist.
- Neck rigidity: Neck rigidity is a condition in which the neck is extremely stiff or inflexible.
- Nerve symptoms: Symptoms affecting the nerves
- Syncope: Loss or interruption of consciousness.
Conditions listing medical symptoms: Acute brain symptoms:
The following list of conditions
have 'Acute brain symptoms' or similar
listed as a symptom in our database.
This computer-generated list may be inaccurate or incomplete.
Always seek prompt professional medical advice about the cause
of any symptom.
Select from the following alphabetical view of conditions which
include a symptom of Acute brain symptoms or choose View All.
» Next page: Acute bronchitis
Medical Tools & Articles:
Tools & Services:
Forums & Message Boards
- Ask or answer a question at the Boards: