Glossary for Acute migraine-like symptoms
Medical terms related to Acute migraine-like symptoms or mentioned in this section include:
- Acute migraine: Sudden onset of vascular headache which causes the release of vasoactive substances from the nerve fibers leading to inflammation and pain.
- Aura: A sensation that precedes and marks the onset of a neurological condition
- Body symptoms: Symptoms affecting the entire body features.
- Brain symptoms: Symptoms affecting the brain
- Brow bruise: Injury or trauma to the brow which is often characterized by ruptured blood vessels and discolorations.
- Brow infection: Infection of the brow area.
- Brow inflammation: Inflammation of the brow area.
- Brow redness: Redness along the brow area.
- Brow swelling: Swelling along the brow area.
- Common symptoms: The most common symptoms
- Cranial pain: Headache is one of the most common symptoms encountered on a daily basis by the physician.
- Frontal sinusitis:
- Head symptoms: Symptoms affecting the head or brain
- Headache: Pain affecting the head or brain area.
- Migraine: Severe complex headaches that occur periodically
- Migraine-like symptoms: conditions which causes severe headache
- Nerve symptoms: Symptoms affecting the nerves
- Neurological symptoms: Any symptoms that are caused by neurological conditions
- Pain: Any type of pain sensation symptoms.
- Paracetamol -- Teratogenic Agent: There is evidence to indicate that exposure to Paracetamol during pregnancy may have a teratogenic effect on the fetus. A teratogen is a substance that can cause birth defects. The likelihood and severity of defects may be affected by the level of exposure and the stage of pregnancy that the exposure occurred at.
- Refractive error: Refractive error is a condition in which there is a problem with focusing light properly on the retina of the eye, resulting in blurred vision.
- Sensations: Changes to sensations or the senses
- Sensory symptoms: Symptoms affecting the sensory systems.
- Sumatriptan -- Teratogenic Agent: There is evidence to indicate that exposure to Sumatriptan during pregnancy may have a teratogenic effect on the fetus. A teratogen is a substance that can cause birth defects. The likelihood and severity of defects may be affected by the level of exposure and the stage of pregnancy that the exposure occurred at.
- Temporal arteritis: Inflamed head artery causing headache.
- Tension headache: constant headache which is frequently bilateral in presentation, which is mild to moderate in nature
- Vomiting: Vomiting or retching symptoms.
Conditions listing medical symptoms: Acute migraine-like symptoms:
The following list of conditions
have 'Acute migraine-like symptoms' or similar
listed as a symptom in our database.
This computer-generated list may be inaccurate or incomplete.
Always seek prompt professional medical advice about the cause
of any symptom.
Select from the following alphabetical view of conditions which
include a symptom of Acute migraine-like symptoms or choose View All.
» Next page: Acute muscle strain
Medical Tools & Articles:
Tools & Services:
Forums & Message Boards
- Ask or answer a question at the Boards: