Glossary for Arthralgia in lower limb
Medical terms related to Arthralgia in lower limb or mentioned in this section include:
- Arm symptoms: Symptoms affecting the arm
- Arthralgia: pain in the joints
- Arthralgia similar to that in Inflammatory bowel disease: pain in the joints similar to that of Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis
- Behcet's syndrome: Recurring inflammation of small blood vessels affecting various areas.
- Body symptoms: Symptoms affecting the entire body features.
- Bone symptoms: Symptoms affecting the body's bones
- Brain symptoms: Symptoms affecting the brain
- Chikungunya: A rare viral disease usually transmitted by mosquitoes and characterized by fever, rash and severe arthritis.
- Common symptoms: The most common symptoms
- Constant Arthralgia: Continuous arthralgia
- Crohn's disease: Crohn's disease causes inflammation of the digestive system. It is one of a group of diseases called inflammatory bowel disease. The disease can affect any area from the mouth to the anus. It often affects the lower part of the small intestine called the ileum.
- Dengue fever: An acute viral disease characterized by fever, rash and myalgia and caused by a flavivirus which is transmitted by mosquitoes.
- Fibroma: A tumour that is comprised mainly of fibrous connective tissue
- Gout: Painful joints, most commonly the big toe.
- Head symptoms: Symptoms affecting the head or brain
- Joint pain: Pain affecting the joints
- Joint symptoms: Symptoms affecting the joints.
- Leg symptoms: Symptoms affecting the leg
- Limb symptoms: Symptoms affecting the limbs
- Limb-body wall complex: A rare condition where disruption of the amniotic band system can result in head, heart, lung, diaphragm, kidney or gonad abnormalities .
- Mononucleosis: Common infectious virus.
- Musculoskeletal symptoms: Symptoms affecting muscles or bones of the skeleton.
- Nerve symptoms: Symptoms affecting the nerves
- Neurological symptoms: Any symptoms that are caused by neurological conditions
- Numbness of both elbows: Numbness of both elbows refers to the loss or reduction of sensation in the elbows.
- Osteoarthritis: A form of degenerative arthritis due to chronic degeneration
- Osteoma: A benign bone tumor.
- Osteomyelitis: An infection that occurs in bone
- Osteosarcoma: Osteosarcoma is the most common type of malignant bone cancer, accounting for 35% of primary bone malignancies. There is a preference for the metaphyseal region of tubular long bones. 50% of cases occur around the knee.
- Pain: Any type of pain sensation symptoms.
- Rheumatic fever: An inflammatory disorder that can occur as a complication of untreated streptococcal bacterial infection such as strep throat or scarlet fever. The condition may affect the brain, skin, heart and joints.
- Ross River virus: Mosquito-borne virus in parts of Australia and other countries
- Sensations: Changes to sensations or the senses
- Sensory symptoms: Symptoms affecting the sensory systems.
- Skeletal symptoms: Symptoms affecting the skeletal system such as the bones.
- Systemic lupus erythematosus: chronic autoimmune disease that can be fatal, though with recent medical advances, fatalities are becoming increasingly rare.
- Tenosynovitis: The inflammation of a tendon sheath
- Ulcerative colitis: Ulcerative colitis (Colitis ulcerosa, UC) is a form of inflammatory bowel disease (IBD). Ulcerative colitis is a form of colitis, a disease of the intestine, specifically the large intestine or colon, that includes characteristic ulcers, or open sores, in the colon.
- Vague arthralgias: pain in the joints
- Viral Hepatitis: hepatitis describes inflammation of the liver. Hepatitis may be caused by alcohol, drugs, autoimmune diseases, metabolic diseases, and viruses. Viral infection accounts for more than half the cases of acute hepatitis.
Conditions listing medical symptoms: Arthralgia in lower limb:
The following list of conditions
have 'Arthralgia in lower limb' or similar
listed as a symptom in our database.
This computer-generated list may be inaccurate or incomplete.
Always seek prompt professional medical advice about the cause
of any symptom.
Select from the following alphabetical view of conditions which
include a symptom of Arthralgia in lower limb or choose View All.