Glossary for Aspiration lung infection
Medical terms related to Aspiration lung infection or mentioned in this section include:
- Adenoviruses: Common viruses causing common cold and various other ailments.
- Ascariasis: Large intestinal roundworm from 6 to 13 inches.
- Aspiration syndrome:
- Breath symptoms: Breath-related symptoms including breath odor
- Breathing symptoms: Symptoms affecting the breathing systems.
- Chest pain: Any chest pain must be considered as cardiac in origin until proven otherwise.
- Cough: Any type of coughing symptom.
- Diclofenac -- Teratogenic Agent: There is evidence to indicate that exposure to Diclofenac (an NSAID drug) during pregnancy may have a teratogenic effect on the fetus. A teratogen is a substance that can cause birth defects. The likelihood and severity of defects may be affected by the level of exposure and the stage of pregnancy that the exposure occurred at.
- Face symptoms: Symptoms affecting the face
- Fever: Raised body temperature usually with other symptoms.
- Flu-like symptoms: Symptoms similar to flu including fever
- Head symptoms: Symptoms affecting the head or brain
- Infection: Infections as a symptom.
- Interstitial lung disease: Any condition which affects the interstitium of the lungs
- Lung conditions: Various conditions affecting the lungs or related airways.
- Lung infection: Any infection that occurs in the lung
- Lung symptoms: Symptoms affecting one or both lungs.
- Mouth symptoms: Symptoms of the mouth or oral area.
- Parasitic Conditions: A condition that is characterised by another organism living off another organism
- Pneumonia: Lung infection or inflammation (as a symptom)
- Respiratory symptoms: Symptoms affecting the breathing systems.
- Respiratory syncytial virus: Viral respiratory infection serious in young infants.
- Strongyloidiasis: A parasitic infectious disease involving the intestines and caused by the nematode Strongyloides stercoralis. Infection usually occurs in crowded, unsanitized populations.
- Temperature symptoms: Abnormalities of body temperature including fever.
- Throat symptoms: Symptoms affecting the throat
- Toxoplasmosis: Infection often caught from cats and their feces.
- Type A influenza subtype H1: The H1 subtype of influenza is a strain of the type A influenza virus that can cause cause serious illness and result in pandemics. Influenza is viral respiratory infection. The virus is very contagious and can cause severe illness especially in patients who are very young or old or have some other medical condition as well. The severity of symptoms can vary but usually involves respiratory and constitutional (e.g. headache, aching muscles) symptoms. The influenza virus can mutate and produce different strains though the symptoms are the same. This frequent mutation means that people need regular vaccinations to ensure they are protected against new strains as they arise.
Conditions listing medical symptoms: Aspiration lung infection:
The following list of conditions
have 'Aspiration lung infection' or similar
listed as a symptom in our database.
This computer-generated list may be inaccurate or incomplete.
Always seek prompt professional medical advice about the cause
of any symptom.
Select from the following alphabetical view of conditions which
include a symptom of Aspiration lung infection or choose View All.
» Next page: Aspiration of foreign body
Medical Tools & Articles:
Tools & Services:
Forums & Message Boards
- Ask or answer a question at the Boards: