Diabetes-related causes of Ataxia
Our information shows that 2
causes of Ataxia are related to
diabetes, or a family history of diabetes (from a list of 526
These diseases and conditions may be more likely causes of Ataxia if the patient has diabetes,
is at risk of diabetes, or has a family history of diabetes.
More Information on Diabetes
All Causes of Ataxia
The full list of all possible causes for Ataxia described in various sources is as follows:
See full list of possible disease causes of Ataxia
Drug side effect causes of Ataxia
The following drugs, medications, substances or toxins
may possibly cause Ataxia
as a side effect.
- Cytarabine Hydrochloride
- Cyclopentolate Hydrochloride
[See detailed list of 64
drug side effect causes of Ataxia
Drug interaction causes of Ataxia:
Drug interactions may be a possible cause of Ataxia
- Lithium (Eskalith) and ACE Inhibitor interaction
- Lithium (Eskalith) and Angiotensin Receptor Blocker (ARBs) interaction
- Lithium (Eskalith) and COX-2 Inhibitor interaction
- Lithium (Eskalith) and NSAID interaction
- Lithium (Eskalith) and Thiazide diuretic interaction
[See detailed list of 43
drug interaction causes of Ataxia
Conditions listing medical symptoms: Ataxia:
The following list of conditions
have 'Ataxia' or similar
listed as a symptom in our database.
This computer-generated list may be inaccurate or incomplete.
Always seek prompt professional medical advice about the cause
of any symptom.
Select from the following alphabetical view of conditions which
include a symptom of Ataxia or choose View All.
» Next page: Glossary
Medical Tools & Articles:
Tools & Services:
Forums & Message Boards
- Ask or answer a question at the Boards: