Glossary for Back lump
Medical terms related to Back lump or mentioned in this section include:
- Abscess: This is an area of puss collected in a cavity which is constituted by necrotised tissue
- Adenopathy: Gland enlargement.
- Aneurysm: Swelling or ballooning of part of an artery
- Back conditions: A group of conditions that affect the back
- Back injuries: A term usually used to describe any musculoskeletal back injury - a common workplace occurrence.
- Back pain: Pain in the back region.
- Back paresthesia (tingling): A loss of sensation located at or around the back
- Back symptoms: Symptoms affecting the back
- Backache: The occurrence of the sensation of pain located in the anatomical position of the back
- Body symptoms: Symptoms affecting the entire body features.
- Bone cancer: Malignancy that occurs in the bone
- Bone symptoms: Symptoms affecting the body's bones
- Burning symptoms: Any burning or burn-like sensations.
- Callus: Thickening of skin on hands or feet.
- Cyst: Fluid-filled lump under the skin often produced by over-secreting gland
- Cysts: Fluid-filled lump under the skin often produced by over-secreting gland
- Fractures: Breakage of bones
- Ganglion: swelling that arises around joints and soft tissues
- Hump on the back: lump or swelling on the back which could be due to soft tissue inflammation, muscle or bone
- Infection: Infections as a symptom.
- Kyphosis: Increased curvature of the thoracic spine, giving the appearance of being hunched over.
- Lipoma: Tumor of fat cells usually just under the skin
- Lump: Any type of lump on the skin or body areas
- Lymphadenopathy: Enlarged lymph glands.
- Melanoma: Melanoma is the most dangerous type of skin cancer. It is the leading cause of death from skin disease. It involves cells called melanocytes, which produce a skin pigment called melanin. Melanin is responsible for skin and hair color.
- Mole: Darkened growths on the skin; everyone has a few.
- Nerve symptoms: Symptoms affecting the nerves
- Osteoarthritis: A form of degenerative arthritis due to chronic degeneration
- Scoliosis: A condition which is characterized by lateral curvature of the spine
- Sebaceous cyst: Cyst producing sebum.
- Sensations: Changes to sensations or the senses
- Skin Cancer: The occurrence of a malignancy that is located on the skin
- Skin bumps: Bumps or lumps on the skin.
- Skin cancer: The occurrence of a malignancy that is located on the skin
- Skin lump: The occurrence of a lump that is located on the skin
- Skin symptoms: Symptoms affecting the skin.
- Spina bifida: A congenital condition which is characterized by the abnormal closure of the vertebral arch
- Swelling symptoms: Symptoms causing swelling or enlargement.
- Tingling: Tingling, prickling, or pins-and-needles sensations
- Tuberculosis: Bacterial infection causing nodules forming, most commonly in the lung.
Conditions listing medical symptoms: Back lump:
The following list of conditions
have 'Back lump' or similar
listed as a symptom in our database.
This computer-generated list may be inaccurate or incomplete.
Always seek prompt professional medical advice about the cause
of any symptom.
Select from the following alphabetical view of conditions which
include a symptom of Back lump or choose View All.
Nov 26, 2003
» Next page: Join in at the forums
Medical Tools & Articles:
Tools & Services:
Forums & Message Boards
- Ask or answer a question at the Boards: