Glossary for Back rash in children
Medical terms related to Back rash in children or mentioned in this section include:
- Allergic reaction: A hypersensitivity reaction produced by the body, which results in an exaggerated or inappropriate immune reaction to a particular substance.
- Arm rash: An eruption on the skin of the arm.
- Back conditions: A group of conditions that affect the back
- Back pain: Pain in the back region.
- Back rash: An eruption on the skin of the back.
- Back symptoms: Symptoms affecting the back
- Behind knee rash: An eruption on the skin behind the knee.
- Chickenpox: Common viral infection.
- Child health symptoms: Symptoms related to pediatric (child) health.
- Contact dermatitis: Skin reaction to an irritant
- Dermatitis: Inflammation of the skin.
- Dermatomyositis: A muscle disease characterized by chronic muscle inflammation resulting in progressive muscle weakness and a characteristic rash.
- Dry skin: Dryness, cracking or scaling of the skin.
- Erythematous rash on the back in children:
- Heat rash: Skin rash due to hot and humid weather
- Ichthyosis: Fish-like scaly dry skin areas
- Itching skin: Itching feeling of the skin.
- Measles: Once common viral infection now rare due to vaccination.
- Nerve symptoms: Symptoms affecting the nerves
- Psoriasis: Psoriasis is an inflammatory skin condition where the defective immune system causes skin cells to grow rapidly. It affects a significant number of people. Arthritis, which can be severe, is associated with the psoriasis in up to a third of cases. Not all patients who are susceptible to the condition will develop it - roughly 10% of those susceptible will actually develop the condition. There are various environmental factors which can trigger the onset of the disease e.g. strep throat (common trigger), some medication, stress and cold weather. Once the disease develops, it may resolve on its own or with treatment or may become a persistent chronic condition. The severity and duration of symptoms is variable.
- Rash: Rash of any type affecting the skin.
- Rash in children: Rash in children refers to a child with a skin eruption or reaction.
- Skin problems: Any condition that affects the skin
- Skin symptoms: Symptoms affecting the skin.
- Sudden onset of rash on the back: Sudden onset of rash on the back is the rapid development of a skin eruption or reaction in the back.
- Sudden onset of rash on the back in children: Sudden onset of rash on the back in children is a condition in which a child has a rapid development of a skin eruption or reaction in the back.
- Swelling symptoms: Symptoms causing swelling or enlargement.
Conditions listing medical symptoms: Back rash in children:
The following list of conditions
have 'Back rash in children' or similar
listed as a symptom in our database.
This computer-generated list may be inaccurate or incomplete.
Always seek prompt professional medical advice about the cause
of any symptom.
Select from the following alphabetical view of conditions which
include a symptom of Back rash in children or choose View All.
» Next page: Back redness
Medical Tools & Articles:
Tools & Services:
Forums & Message Boards
- Ask or answer a question at the Boards: