Glossary for Burning pain at rest similar to that in case of vascular disoders
Medical terms related to Burning pain at rest similar to that in case of vascular disoders or mentioned in this section include:
- Alcohol abuse: Excessive alcohol as a symptom of other conditions
- Arthritis: A condition which is characterized by the inflammation of a joint
- Buerger's disease: Buergers's disease is a recurring inflammation and thrombosis (clotting) of small and medium arteries and veins of the hands and feet
- Burning: The symptom of burning
- Burning pain: The occurrence of pain that feels like burning
- Burning pain at rest: also known as rest pain. It is the tingling, pricking or numbness with no physical cause
- Burning symptoms: Any burning or burn-like sensations.
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease with pyramidal features, autosomal dominant: CMT is an inherited neurological disease characterized by the gradual degeneration of nerves which starts in the hands and feet and results in progressive numbness, muscle weakness and loss of function. Type 5 has an autosomal dominant inheritance, progresses slowly and involves movement disorders.
- HIV/AIDS: HIV is a sexually transmitted virus and AIDS is the progressive immune failure that HIV causes.
- Hypopigmented lesions in children: Hypopigmented lesions in children refers are sores or ulcers that are colorless or have lost color in a child.
- Hypothyroidism: The decreased activity of the thyroid gland
- Injury: Any damage inflicted in the body
- Lead poisoning: A type of heavy metal poisoning caused by excessive exposure to lead.
- Lyme disease: Lyme disease is an emerging infectious disease caused by at least three species of bacteria belonging to the genus Borrelia.
- Malnutrition: Any disorder that relates to inadequate intake of nutrients.
- Mercury poisoning: A type of heavy metal poisoning caused by excessive exposure to mercury.
- Movement symptoms: Changes to movement or motor abilities
- Multiple Sclerosis: Autoimmune attack on spinal nerves causing diverse and varying neural problems.
- Muscle symptoms: Symptoms affecting the muscles of the body
- Musculoskeletal symptoms: Symptoms affecting muscles or bones of the skeleton.
- Nerve symptoms: Symptoms affecting the nerves
- Neuropathy, hereditary, sensory, radicular: A rare inherited degenerative disorder of the nervous system characterized by sensory loss in limbs, pain and foot ulcers.
- Numbness of both elbows: Numbness of both elbows refers to the loss or reduction of sensation in the elbows.
- Pain: Any type of pain sensation symptoms.
- Pain Disorder: Somatoform disorder causing pain
- Paraesthesia of the lower extremity: is the tingling, pricking or numbness with no physical cause
- Paralysis symptoms: Loss of body control and/or feeling.
- Polyarteritis nodosa: A serious blood vessel disease where small and medium-sized arteries become swollen and damaged and are unable to adequately supply oxygenated blood to various tissues in the body. The disease can occur in a mild form or a serious, rapidly fatal form.
- Porphyria: A group of disorders characterized by excess production of porphyrin or its precursors which affects the skin and/or nervous system.
- REST syndrome: A condition that is similar to CREST syndrome but doesn't include calcinosis. The disorder affects the skin, blood vessels and digestive tract.
- Radiculopathy: A condition characterized by disease of the nerve roots
- Sjogren's Syndrome: Autoimmune disease damaging the eye tear ducts and other glands.
- Spinal arthritis: Inflammation of the spine joints. The inflammation can be the result of such things as degenerative joint disease, gout, infection, trauma and autoimmune conditions.
- Stroke symptoms: Brain-related symptoms of bleeding or blockage.
- Systemic lupus erythematosus: chronic autoimmune disease that can be fatal, though with recent medical advances, fatalities are becoming increasingly rare.
- TIA: Transient ischemic accident
- Vitamin B12 Deficiency: A deficiency of Vitamin B12 primarily causes anemias the body is unable to make sufficient quantities of normal red blood cells. Severe cases can lead to permanent nervous system problems. The vitamin B12 deficiency can result from absorption problems, insufficient dietary intake, certain medications (e.g. metformin), inherited conditions (e.g. transcobalamin deficiency) and certain chronic parasitic intestinal infestations.
Conditions listing medical symptoms: Burning pain at rest similar to that in case of vascular disoders:
The following list of conditions
have 'Burning pain at rest similar to that in case of vascular disoders' or similar
listed as a symptom in our database.
This computer-generated list may be inaccurate or incomplete.
Always seek prompt professional medical advice about the cause
of any symptom.
Select from the following alphabetical view of conditions which
include a symptom of Burning pain at rest similar to that in case of vascular disoders or choose View All.