Prevalence of Causes of Symptom: Claw hand
About prevalence data for causes of Claw hand:
The data below does not indicate the most likely diagnosis for any symptom.
Always seek prompt professional diagnosis of any symptoms.
This information combines possible causes of symptom Claw hand as noted in various sources,
with overall disease prevalence or incidence data from other sources.
Hence, this only provides statistical information of a general nature.
The likelihood of any disease causing a particular symptom does not strongly
depend on the overall disease prevalence, but is affected by numerous other factors
including other concurrent symptoms, patient details, and so on.
Furthermore, this computer-generated list and data may be incorrect, erroneous, or misleading.
List of causes of symptom Claw hand:
Below is a list of possible diseases or medical conditions that have been
identified as possible causes of symptom Claw hand in various sources.
This computer-generated list may be inaccurate, out-dated, or incorrect.
- Ampola syndrome... claw hand
- Angiokeratoma -- mental retardation -- coarse face... claw hand
- Arthrogryposis -- ophthalmoplegia -- retinopathy... claw hand
- Arthrogryposis IUGR thoracic dystrophy... claw hand
- Arthrogryposis multiplex congenita neurogenic type... claw hand
- Aural atresia -- multiple congenital anomalies -- mental retardation... claw hand
- Blepharophimosis -- nasal groove -- growth delay... claw hand
- Blepharophimosis -- nasal groove -- growth retardation... claw hand
- Camptodactyly -- fibrous tissue hyperplasia -- skeletal dysplasia... claw hand
- Camptodactyly, fibrous tissue hyperplasia, and skeletal dysplasia... claw hand
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease -- deafness... claw hands
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease, Type 1B... claw hands
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease, Type 1E... claw hands
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease, Type 2F... claw hands
- Chondrodysplasia punctata with steroid sulfatase deficiency... claw hand
- Chromosome 1, monosomy 1p22 p13... claw hand
- Chromosome 15, trisomy mosaicism... claw hand
- Chromosome 15q duplication mosaicism... Claw hand
- Craniofacial dysostosis -- arthrogryposis -- progeroid appearence... claw hand
- Frontonasal dysplasia -- phocomelic upper limbs... claw hand
- Hypoplasia of the tibia with polydactyly... claw hand
- Mental retardation unusual facies ampola type... claw hand
- Mental retardation, Wolff type... claw hand
- Muller-Barth-Menger syndrome... claw hands
- Oral facial digital syndrome, type 4... claw hand
- Pitt-Hopkins syndrome... claw hand
- Stratton-Parker syndrome... claw hand
- Unusual facies, macrocephaly, aplasia of corpus callosum, seizures, hypertrichosis, claw hands and overlapping fingers... claw hands
Symptoms related to Claw hand: Congenital abnormality, Nerve damage (8 causes), Bent fingers, Splinting, Ulnar nerve
Claw hand type of: Hand symptoms (2008 causes), Limb symptoms (3538 causes), Leg symptoms (2711 causes), Arm symptoms (1604 causes)
Related medical articles for symptom Claw hand:
Symptom: Claw hand
Possible causes of symptom: Claw hand (5
Medical conditions causing symptom: Claw hand (28 conditions)
Medical Tools & Articles:
Tools & Services:
Forums & Message Boards
- Ask or answer a question at the Boards: