Glossary for Constant Back pain in children
Medical terms related to Constant Back pain in children or mentioned in this section include:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis: A form of chronic inflammation of the spine which may also affect joints in the shoulder, hip, neck, ribs and jaw. May result in loss of mobility. Also called Marie-Strumpell disease.
- Arm strain: An arm strain is an injury or damage to a muscle or tendon in the arm.
- Back conditions: A group of conditions that affect the back
- Back pain: Pain in the back region.
- Back pain in children: Back pain in children is a condition in which a child feels pain or discomfort in the back.
- Back symptoms: Symptoms affecting the back
- Body symptoms: Symptoms affecting the entire body features.
- Brain symptoms: Symptoms affecting the brain
- Brucellosis: An infectious disease caused by the Brucella genus which is transmitted from animals to humans.
- Child health symptoms: Symptoms related to pediatric (child) health.
- Common symptoms: The most common symptoms
- Constant back pain: Constant back pain is discomfort in the back that is steady and continual.
- Cystitis: Bladder infection or inflammation
- Digestive symptoms: Any symptoms affecting the digestive tract.
- Disk herniation: A herniated (also called a slipped or ruptured) disc is a fragment of the disc nucleus which is pushed out of the annulus, into the spinal canal through a tear or rupture. Discs that become herniated are usually in an early stage of degeneration.
- Diskitis: inflammation of the vertebral disk space often related to infection.
- Endometriosis: Misplaced uterus tissue causing scar tissue.
- Fever: Raised body temperature usually with other symptoms.
- Head symptoms: Symptoms affecting the head or brain
- Kidney stones: A crystal deposit that is made of urates and phosphates that occurs in the kidneys
- Leukemia: Cancer of the blood cells, usually white blood cells.
- Lymphoma: Any neoplastic disorder that occurs in lymphoid tissue
- Meningitis: Infection of the membrane around the brain (as a symptom)
- Menstrual cramps: Pelvic or other menstrual-related pains
- Muscle strain: An arm strain is an injury or damage to a muscle or tendon in the arm.
- Muscle symptoms: Symptoms affecting the muscles of the body
- Nerve symptoms: Symptoms affecting the nerves
- Neuroblastoma: neuroblastoma is a malignant (cancerous) tumor of infants and children that develops from nerve tissue
- Neurological symptoms: Any symptoms that are caused by neurological conditions
- Pain: Any type of pain sensation symptoms.
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease: A condition which is characterized by an infection which is located in the upper female genital tract
- Pelvic inflammatory disease: A condition which is characterized by an infection which is located in the upper female genital tract
- Pneumonia: Lung infection or inflammation (as a symptom)
- Pyomyositis: A painful muscle inflammation due to bacterial or fungal infection.
- Scoliosis: A condition which is characterized by lateral curvature of the spine
- Sensations: Changes to sensations or the senses
- Sensory symptoms: Symptoms affecting the sensory systems.
- Skin symptoms: Symptoms affecting the skin.
- Swayback: A spinal deformity where the spin curves inward. The condition may be caused by tightness in the lower back muscles, pregnancy and excessive abdominal size or vertebral abnormality. The curvature can be noted as a gap between the lower back and the floor when a person lays face-down on a flat surface.
- Swelling symptoms: Symptoms causing swelling or enlargement.
- Tuberculosis: Bacterial infection causing nodules forming, most commonly in the lung.
- Urinary tract infection: Infection of the urinary tract
Conditions listing medical symptoms: Constant Back pain in children:
The following list of conditions
have 'Constant Back pain in children' or similar
listed as a symptom in our database.
This computer-generated list may be inaccurate or incomplete.
Always seek prompt professional medical advice about the cause
of any symptom.
Select from the following alphabetical view of conditions which
include a symptom of Constant Back pain in children or choose View All.