Glossary for Decreased transfer factor on lung function
Medical terms related to Decreased transfer factor on lung function or mentioned in this section include:
- Anemia: Reduced red blood cells in the blood
- Breath symptoms: Breath-related symptoms including breath odor
- Breathing symptoms: Symptoms affecting the breathing systems.
- COPD: Severe obstruction of bronchial air flow typically from bronchitis and/or emphysema.
- Cardiovascular Disease: Any disease that affects that heart but particularly relating to its own blood supply
- Chest pain: Any chest pain must be considered as cardiac in origin until proven otherwise.
- Cigarette Smoking -- Teratogenic Agent: There is strong evidence to indicate that cigarette smoking during pregnancy may have a teratogenic effect on the fetus. A teratogen is a substance that can cause birth defects. The likelihood and severity of defects may be affected by the level of exposure and the stage of pregnancy that the exposure occurred at.
- Emphysema: Emphysema is a type of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). It is defined as an abnormal, permanent enlargement of the air spaces distal to the terminal bronchioles accompanied by destruction of their walls and without obvious fibrosis.
- Face symptoms: Symptoms affecting the face
- Head symptoms: Symptoms affecting the head or brain
- Heart disease: Any disease that affects that heart but particularly relating to its own blood supply
- Heart failure: A condition which is characterized by an inability of the heart to pump blood efficiently and effectively
- Heart symptoms: Symptoms affecting the heart
- Limb symptoms: Symptoms affecting the limbs
- Low haemoglobin: Decreased concentration of haemoglobin in the blood.
- Lung conditions: Various conditions affecting the lungs or related airways.
- Lung symptoms: Symptoms affecting one or both lungs.
- Lupus: chronic autoimmune disease that can be fatal, though with recent medical advances, fatalities are becoming increasingly rare.
- Mouth symptoms: Symptoms of the mouth or oral area.
- Respiratory symptoms: Symptoms affecting the breathing systems.
- Rheumatoid arthritis: An autoimmune inflammatory condition which primarily affects the joints
- Systemic lupus erythematosus: chronic autoimmune disease that can be fatal, though with recent medical advances, fatalities are becoming increasingly rare.
- Throat symptoms: Symptoms affecting the throat
- Wegener's granulomatosis: A rare disease involving blood vessel inflammation which can affect the blood flow to various tissues and organs and hence cause damage. The respiratory system and the kidneys are the main systems affected.
Conditions listing medical symptoms: Decreased transfer factor on lung function:
The following list of conditions
have 'Decreased transfer factor on lung function' or similar
listed as a symptom in our database.
This computer-generated list may be inaccurate or incomplete.
Always seek prompt professional medical advice about the cause
of any symptom.
Select from the following alphabetical view of conditions which
include a symptom of Decreased transfer factor on lung function or choose View All.
» Next page: Disease Center Information
Medical Tools & Articles:
Tools & Services:
Forums & Message Boards
- Ask or answer a question at the Boards: