Glossary for Dentin abnormalities
Medical terms related to Dentin abnormalities or mentioned in this section include:
- Breath symptoms: Breath-related symptoms including breath odor
- Breathing symptoms: Symptoms affecting the breathing systems.
- Congenital syphilis: Syphilis inherited from mother during pregnancy.
- Dental abnormalities in children: Dental abnormalities in children include any type of malformation or irregularity in the teeth, gums, palate or mouth of a child.
- Dental symptoms: Symptoms affecting teeth or mouth area.
- Face symptoms: Symptoms affecting the face
- Head symptoms: Symptoms affecting the head or brain
- Jadassohn-Lewandowsky syndrome: A rare, inherited disorder characterized by thickening of nails, white patches on mouth and anus(leukoplakia) and thickened hard skin on soles and palms.
- Keratosis palmoplantar periodontopathy: A very rare inherited condition characterized by dry scaly patches on the skin of the palms and soles, gum and teeth problems and frequent skin infections.
- Leg symptoms: Symptoms affecting the leg
- Limb symptoms: Symptoms affecting the limbs
- Mouth symptoms: Symptoms of the mouth or oral area.
- Porphyria: A group of disorders characterized by excess production of porphyrin or its precursors which affects the skin and/or nervous system.
- Progeria: A rare fatal genetic disorder characterized by extremely premature aging.
- Prolidase deficiency: A rare metabolic disorder where an enzyme (prolidase) deficiency impairs the breakdown of certain proteins which causes a harmful buildup in the body. The type and severity of symptoms are variable and may include skin disorders, retarded motor development, impaired cognitive development, frequent infections and skeletal abnormalities.
- Respiratory symptoms: Symptoms affecting the breathing systems.
- Rothmund-Thomson Syndrome: A syndrome which is characterized by atrophy, pigmentation and telangiectasia of the skin.
- Rubinstein-Taybi Syndrome: A rare congenital disorder characterized by very small stature, broad thumbs and toes, slanted palpebral fissures and hypoplastic maxilla.
- SIBIDS syndrome: A rare disorder characterized mainly by sulfur-deficient brittle hair as well as osteosclerosis.
- Sjogren-Larsson syndrome: A rare inherited neurological and skin disorder characterized by mental retardation, spastic paraplegia and thickened scaly skin (ichthyosis). The condition involves a deficiency of fatty alcohol oxidoreductase which causes an accumulation of long-chain fatty alcohols.
- Skin symptoms: Symptoms affecting the skin.
- Throat symptoms: Symptoms affecting the throat
- Tricho-dento-osseous syndrome: A rare genetic disorder characterized by kinky hair, tooth enamel and bone abnormalities. There are two different subtypes with type I being distinguished from type II by the presence of a small head and increased density in the long bones.
Conditions listing medical symptoms: Dentin abnormalities:
The following list of conditions
have 'Dentin abnormalities' or similar
listed as a symptom in our database.
This computer-generated list may be inaccurate or incomplete.
Always seek prompt professional medical advice about the cause
of any symptom.
Select from the following alphabetical view of conditions which
include a symptom of Dentin abnormalities or choose View All.
» Next page: Dependant crackles
Medical Tools & Articles:
Tools & Services:
Forums & Message Boards
- Ask or answer a question at the Boards: