Drug interactions causing Digestive symptoms
Drug interactions causing Digestive symptoms:
When combined, certain drugs, medications, substances or toxins may react
causing Digestive symptoms as a symptom.
The list below is incomplete and various other drugs or substances may cause your symptoms.
Always advise your doctor of any medications or treatments you are using,
including prescription, over-the-counter, supplements, herbal or alternative treatments.
- Anaprox and Probenecid interaction
- Anaprox DS and Probenecid interaction
- Apo-Mefanamic and Ketorolac interaction
- Apo-Mefanamic and Toradol interaction
- Canesten and Aspirin interaction
- Cholecalciferol and Aluminum Hydroxide interaction
- Clotrimaderm and Aspirin interaction
- Clotrimazole and Aspirin interaction
- Donepezil and Paroxetine interaction
- EC-Naprosyn and Probenecid interaction
- Ethosuximide and Isoniazid interaction
- Femcare and Aspirin interaction
- Femzol-7 and Aspirin interaction
- Fenamate and Ketorolac interaction
- Fenamate and Toradol interaction
- Fluorouracil and Cimetidine interaction
- Fluorouracil and Metronidazole interaction
- Grapefruit Juice and Colchicine interaction
- Gyne-Lotrimin and Aspirin interaction
- Lotriderm and Aspirin interaction
- Lotrimin AF and Aspirin interaction
- Lotrisone and Aspirin interaction
- Meclodium and Ketorolac interaction
- Meclodium and Toradol interaction
- Meclofenaf and Ketorolac interaction
- Meclofenaf and Toradol interaction
- Meclofenamate and Ketorolac interaction
- Meclofenamate and Toradol interaction
- Meclomen and Ketorolac interaction
- Meclomen and Toradol interaction
- Mefenamic Acid and Ketorolac interaction
- Mefenamic Acid and Toradol interaction
- Methotrexate Sodium and NSAID interaction - Severe intestinal problem
- Mycelex and Aspirin interaction
- Mycelex-7 and Aspirin interaction
- Mycelex-G and Aspirin interaction
- Myclo and Aspirin interaction
- Myclo-Gyne and Aspirin interaction
- Naprelan and Probenecid interaction
- Naproxen and Probenecid interaction
- Neo-Zol and Aspirin interaction
- Novo-Mefanamic and Ketorolac interaction
- Novo-Mefanamic and Toradol interaction
- Ponstan and Ketorolac interaction
- Ponstan and Toradol interaction
- Ponstel and Ketorolac interaction
- Ponstel and Toradol interaction
- Rheumatrex and NSAID interaction - Severe intestinal problem
- Theophylline and Tetracycline interaction
Conditions listing medical symptoms: Digestive symptoms:
The following list of conditions
have 'Digestive symptoms' or similar
listed as a symptom in our database.
This computer-generated list may be inaccurate or incomplete.
Always seek prompt professional medical advice about the cause
of any symptom.
Select from the following alphabetical view of conditions which
include a symptom of Digestive symptoms or choose View All.
Conditions listing medical complications: Digestive symptoms:
The following list of medical conditions have 'Digestive symptoms'
or similar listed as a medical complication in our database.
» Next page: Types of Digestive symptoms
Medical Tools & Articles:
Tools & Services:
Forums & Message Boards
- Ask or answer a question at the Boards: