Glossary for Edematous rash
Medical terms related to Edematous rash or mentioned in this section include:
- Alcohol abuse: Excessive alcohol as a symptom of other conditions
- Allergies: Immune system over-reaction to various substances.
- Body symptoms: Symptoms affecting the entire body features.
- Burning pain at rest: also known as rest pain. It is the tingling, pricking or numbness with no physical cause
- Carbuncle: Group of multiple boils
- Cellulitis: inflammation of the subcutaneous fat
- Dermatitis: Inflammation of the skin.
- Furuncles: a furuncle is an infection of a hair follicle
- Group A Streptococcal Infections: "Strep" bacteria responsible for strep throat, impetigo and some other strep conditions.
- HIV/AIDS: HIV is a sexually transmitted virus and AIDS is the progressive immune failure that HIV causes.
- Hives: Specific type of skin rash
- Malnutrition: Any disorder that relates to inadequate intake of nutrients.
- Nerve symptoms: Symptoms affecting the nerves
- Numbness of both elbows: Numbness of both elbows refers to the loss or reduction of sensation in the elbows.
- Psoriasis: Psoriasis is an inflammatory skin condition where the defective immune system causes skin cells to grow rapidly. It affects a significant number of people. Arthritis, which can be severe, is associated with the psoriasis in up to a third of cases. Not all patients who are susceptible to the condition will develop it - roughly 10% of those susceptible will actually develop the condition. There are various environmental factors which can trigger the onset of the disease e.g. strep throat (common trigger), some medication, stress and cold weather. Once the disease develops, it may resolve on its own or with treatment or may become a persistent chronic condition. The severity and duration of symptoms is variable.
- Rash: Rash of any type affecting the skin.
- Skin problems: Any condition that affects the skin
- Skin symptoms: Symptoms affecting the skin.
- Swelling symptoms: Symptoms causing swelling or enlargement.
- Weals: Drug reaction, allergy, infection, lupus, overactive thyroid, polycythemia, rheumatic fever, blisters, amyloidosis, progesterone increase, Still's Disease, pregnancy, vasculitis
Conditions listing medical symptoms: Edematous rash:
The following list of conditions
have 'Edematous rash' or similar
listed as a symptom in our database.
This computer-generated list may be inaccurate or incomplete.
Always seek prompt professional medical advice about the cause
of any symptom.
Select from the following alphabetical view of conditions which
include a symptom of Edematous rash or choose View All.
» Next page: Edematous tonsils
Medical Tools & Articles:
Tools & Services:
Forums & Message Boards
- Ask or answer a question at the Boards: