Diagnostic Tests for Euphoria
Diagnostic Test list for Euphoria:
The list of diagnostic tests
mentioned in various sources as
used in the diagnosis of Euphoria
- Mental state examination - including appearance, behavior, rate and continuity of speech, mood, affect, thought content, evidence of any hallucinations or abnormal beliefs, orientation to time, place and person, attention and concentration, short-term memory, insight and judgement.
- Mini-mental state examination - if multi-infarct dementia is suspected to test memory and cognitive function.
- Physical examination
- If suspect multi-infarct dementia, examine for signs of vascular pathology e.g. high blood pressure, signs of previous strokes
- In an infant or child examine for signs of Angelman's syndrome including severe intellectual disability and developmental delay (failure to match developmental milestones of other children such as delays in sitting and walking, delay in fine motor skills and delay in toilet training), profound speech impairment and lack of co-ordination with walking. These children have behavioural uniqueness with frequent laughter and smiling
Home Diagnostic Testing
These home medical tests may be relevant to Euphoria causes:
- Child Behavior: Home Testing
- Mental Health (Adults): Home Testing
- Mental Health: Home Testing:
- Brain & Neurological Disorders: Related Home Testing:
Conditions listing medical symptoms: Euphoria:
The following list of conditions
have 'Euphoria' or similar
listed as a symptom in our database.
This computer-generated list may be inaccurate or incomplete.
Always seek prompt professional medical advice about the cause
of any symptom.
Select from the following alphabetical view of conditions which
include a symptom of Euphoria or choose View All.
» Next page: Glossary
Medical Tools & Articles:
Tools & Services:
Forums & Message Boards
- Ask or answer a question at the Boards: