Glossary for Facial ulcer
Medical terms related to Facial ulcer or mentioned in this section include:
- Basal cell carcinoma: Basal cell carcinoma is a slow-growing form of skin cancer.
- Burns: Injury from burns and scalds.
- Face symptoms: Symptoms affecting the face
- Facial pain: Pain affecting the face
- Facial rash: A rash anatomically located on the face
- Forehead ulcer: Break in the lining epithelium of the skin on the forehead.
- Head symptoms: Symptoms affecting the head or brain
- Herpes: Virus with one subtype causing cold sores and another causing genital herpes.
- Immune deficiency conditions: Any of various diseases that suppress the immune system.
- Infection: Infections as a symptom.
- Leg ulcers: Ulcers or sores on the legs.
- Rodent ulcer: Facial ulcer not actually related to rodents
- Skin blister: A small pocket of fluid within the upper layers of the skin.
- Skin problems: Any condition that affects the skin
- Skin symptoms: Symptoms affecting the skin.
- Skin ulcer: The occurrence of an ulcer that is located on the skin
- Squamous Cell Skin Cancer: Aggressive skin cancer arising due to sun exposure; lesions are locally invasive to surrounding tissues and may metastasise
- Ulcer: The sloughing of necrotic inflammatory tissue causing a local defect in the surface of an organ or tissue
- Wegener's granulomatosis: A rare disease involving blood vessel inflammation which can affect the blood flow to various tissues and organs and hence cause damage. The respiratory system and the kidneys are the main systems affected.
- Yaws: A rare infections disease caused by the spiral-shaped bacteria Treponema pertenue. The disease consists of three phases: skin lesions are followed by bone, joint and widespread skin symptoms and finally by inflammation and destruction of cartilage in the nose, pharynx and palate. Transmission can be through direct contact with infected skin, insect bites or sex.
Conditions listing medical symptoms: Facial ulcer:
The following list of conditions
have 'Facial ulcer' or similar
listed as a symptom in our database.
This computer-generated list may be inaccurate or incomplete.
Always seek prompt professional medical advice about the cause
of any symptom.
Select from the following alphabetical view of conditions which
include a symptom of Facial ulcer or choose View All.
Conditions listing medical complications: Facial ulcer:
The following list of medical conditions have 'Facial ulcer'
or similar listed as a medical complication in our database.
» Next page: Facial weakness
Medical Tools & Articles:
Tools & Services:
Forums & Message Boards
- Ask or answer a question at the Boards: