Glossary for Femoral mass or swelling
Medical terms related to Femoral mass or swelling or mentioned in this section include:
- Abscess: This is an area of puss collected in a cavity which is constituted by necrotised tissue
- Arm symptoms: Symptoms affecting the arm
- Arthritis: A condition which is characterized by the inflammation of a joint
- Behind knee swelling: Swelling behind the knee
- Blood vessel symptoms: Symptoms affecting the blood vessels
- Body symptoms: Symptoms affecting the entire body features.
- Cat scratch disease: An infectious disease transmitted through a cat's bite, scratch or lick and resulting primarily in lymph node pain and swelling. The condition can be mild or severe.
- Chondroma: A type of tumor that develops from cartilage tissue. The can occur on any part of the bone: enchondromas form inside the bone marrow and periosteal chondromas form on the surface of the bone.
- Circulation symptoms: Symptoms affecting the circulatory system
- Groin symptoms: Symptoms affecting the groin
- Hip symptoms: Symptoms affecting the hip joint.
- Leg symptoms: Symptoms affecting the leg
- Limb symptoms: Symptoms affecting the limbs
- Lipoma: Tumor of fat cells usually just under the skin
- Lymphoma: Any neoplastic disorder that occurs in lymphoid tissue
- MASS syndrome: A genetic syndrome that is similar the Marfan syndrome but does not involve lens dislocation. It is a connective tissue disorder that involves the skeleton, skin, aorta and mitral valve.
- Melanoma: Melanoma is the most dangerous type of skin cancer. It is the leading cause of death from skin disease. It involves cells called melanocytes, which produce a skin pigment called melanin. Melanin is responsible for skin and hair color.
- Nerve symptoms: Symptoms affecting the nerves
- Piriformis syndrome: Piriformis syndrome is a neuromuscular disorder that occurs when the sciatic nerve is compressed or otherwise irritated by the piriformis muscle causing pain, tingling and numbness in the buttocks and along the sciatic nerve. There is no definitive way to diagnose the syndrome which may result from anatomical variations in the muscle-nerve relationship, or from overuse or strain.
- Plague: Any epidemic disease with a high death rate.
- Skin symptoms: Symptoms affecting the skin.
- Swelling symptoms: Symptoms causing swelling or enlargement.
- Tularemia: A rare infections disease caused by the bacterium Francisella tularensis (a gram-negative pleomorphic coccobacillus). Transmission occurs through contact with infected animals or there habitats e.g. bites from infected insects or other animals, eating infected wild animals, contact with contaminated water and soil. Symptoms can vary greatly depending on the method of infection. For example infection through inhalation can cause symptoms similar to pneumonia, eating infected animals can cause a sore throat and abdominal symptoms and transmission through the skin can cause result in a painful skin ulcer.
- Upper leg symptoms: Symptoms affecting the thigh and upper leg area.
- Varicose veins: Appearance of veins in the skin
Conditions listing medical symptoms: Femoral mass or swelling:
The following list of conditions
have 'Femoral mass or swelling' or similar
listed as a symptom in our database.
This computer-generated list may be inaccurate or incomplete.
Always seek prompt professional medical advice about the cause
of any symptom.
Select from the following alphabetical view of conditions which
include a symptom of Femoral mass or swelling or choose View All.
» Next page: Femur bleeding
Medical Tools & Articles:
Tools & Services:
Forums & Message Boards
- Ask or answer a question at the Boards: