Glossary for Finger ulcers
Medical terms related to Finger ulcers or mentioned in this section include:
- Arm symptoms: Symptoms affecting the arm
- Basal cell carcinoma: Basal cell carcinoma is a slow-growing form of skin cancer.
- Buerger's disease: Buergers's disease is a recurring inflammation and thrombosis (clotting) of small and medium arteries and veins of the hands and feet
- Finger conditions: Conditions that affect the fingers
- Finger itch: Finger itch is an unpleasant sensation that evokes the desire or reflex to scratch.
- Finger pain: Pain affecting the fingers
- Finger rash: Finger rash is change of the skin which affects its color, appearance or texture.
- Finger symptoms: Symptoms affecting any fingers
- Frostbite: damage to skin, soft tissues and blood vessels due to extreme cold
- Hand symptoms: Symptoms affecting the hand
- Hypopigmented lesions in children: Hypopigmented lesions in children refers are sores or ulcers that are colorless or have lost color in a child.
- Leg symptoms: Symptoms affecting the leg
- Leprosy: Hypopigmented lesions in children refers are sores or ulcers that are colorless or have lost color in a child.
- Limb symptoms: Symptoms affecting the limbs
- Lupus: chronic autoimmune disease that can be fatal, though with recent medical advances, fatalities are becoming increasingly rare.
- Lupus erythematosus: aid an autoimmune disorder which can affect most of the organs in the body
- Nerve symptoms: Symptoms affecting the nerves
- Perniosis: A blood vessel disorder where exposure to cord damp weather results in skin lesions on the extremities.
- Scleroderma: A rare, progressive connective tissue disorder involving thickening and hardening of the skin and connective tissue. There are a number of forms of scleroderma with some forms being systemic (involving internal organs).
- Scleroderma, diffuse: A rare autoimmune connective tissue disease where the body attacks parts of the body and causes scarring and thickness of the tissue. In the diffuse form the the disorder, large areas of skin as well as organs are involved. Death can occur.
- Scleroderma, systemic: A rare autoimmune connective tissue disease where the body attacks parts of the body and causes scarring and thickness of the tissue. In the systemic form, the skin and organs are involved.
- Sensations: Changes to sensations or the senses
- Skin problems: Any condition that affects the skin
- Skin symptoms: Symptoms affecting the skin.
- Sores: Sores affecting the skin.
- Squamous Cell Skin Cancer: Aggressive skin cancer arising due to sun exposure; lesions are locally invasive to surrounding tissues and may metastasise
- Ulcers: A defect in epithelial tissue due to necrotic inflammation
Conditions listing medical symptoms: Finger ulcers:
The following list of conditions
have 'Finger ulcers' or similar
listed as a symptom in our database.
This computer-generated list may be inaccurate or incomplete.
Always seek prompt professional medical advice about the cause
of any symptom.
Select from the following alphabetical view of conditions which
include a symptom of Finger ulcers or choose View All.
Conditions listing medical complications: Finger ulcers:
The following list of medical conditions have 'Finger ulcers'
or similar listed as a medical complication in our database.
» Next page: Finger weakness
Medical Tools & Articles:
Tools & Services:
Forums & Message Boards
- Ask or answer a question at the Boards: