Glossary for Forearm sensitive
Medical terms related to Forearm sensitive or mentioned in this section include:
- Arm infection: Infection of the tissues of the arm.
- Arm inflammation: Inflammation of the tissues of the arm.
- Arm redness: Erythema due to inflammatory changes in the arm.
- Arm sensitive: Increased responsiveness of the arm to any form of stimulus.
- Arm symptoms: Symptoms affecting the arm
- Biceps infection: Infection of the muscle and tendons of the arm.
- Biceps inflammation: Inflammation of the muscle and tendons of the arm.
- Biceps redness: Erythema due to inflammatory changes in the arm.
- Body symptoms: Symptoms affecting the entire body features.
- Brain symptoms: Symptoms affecting the brain
- Cold Autoimmune Hemolytic Anemia: Cold autoimmune hemolytic anemia is a condition where the body's immune system triggers the production of antibodies against the body's own red blood cells. The red cells are destroyed at an abnormally rapid rate which leads to anemia. Cold haemolytic anemia is characterized by the fact that the abnormal destruction of red blood cells is more active when the patient is exposed to cold temperatures. The severity of the condition varies depending on the underlying cause. The condition may develop gradually or occur suddenly and cause serious symptoms.
- Common symptoms: The most common symptoms
- Dermatomyositis: A muscle disease characterized by chronic muscle inflammation resulting in progressive muscle weakness and a characteristic rash.
- Forearm pain: A feeling of distress and agonycaused by the stimulation of pain nerve endings in the forearm
- Forearm symptoms: Symptoms affecting the forearm.
- Head symptoms: Symptoms affecting the head or brain
- Leg symptoms: Symptoms affecting the leg
- Limb symptoms: Symptoms affecting the limbs
- Lupus: chronic autoimmune disease that can be fatal, though with recent medical advances, fatalities are becoming increasingly rare.
- Mixed connective tissue disease: A rare disorder of the connective tissue which affects a range of body tissues and organs.
- Nerve symptoms: Symptoms affecting the nerves
- Neurological symptoms: Any symptoms that are caused by neurological conditions
- Pain: Any type of pain sensation symptoms.
- Raynaud's disease: It is a reversible ischemia of the peripheral arterioles. It is a painful sensation affecting the fingers and toes associated with whitening or redness
- Raynaud's phenomenon: A condition where the body extremities sweat and turn blue and cold. Exposure to cold, emotional stress and smoking may trigger the condition. Also known as acrocyanosis.
- Rheumatoid arthritis: An autoimmune inflammatory condition which primarily affects the joints
- Scleroderma: A rare, progressive connective tissue disorder involving thickening and hardening of the skin and connective tissue. There are a number of forms of scleroderma with some forms being systemic (involving internal organs).
- Sensations: Changes to sensations or the senses
- Sensory symptoms: Symptoms affecting the sensory systems.
- Smoking: The smoking of cigarettes
- Systemic lupus erythematosus: chronic autoimmune disease that can be fatal, though with recent medical advances, fatalities are becoming increasingly rare.
- Vasculitis: A condition which is characterized by inflammation to blood vessels
Conditions listing medical symptoms: Forearm sensitive:
The following list of conditions
have 'Forearm sensitive' or similar
listed as a symptom in our database.
This computer-generated list may be inaccurate or incomplete.
Always seek prompt professional medical advice about the cause
of any symptom.
Select from the following alphabetical view of conditions which
include a symptom of Forearm sensitive or choose View All.
» Next page: Forearm spasm
Medical Tools & Articles:
Tools & Services:
Forums & Message Boards
- Ask or answer a question at the Boards: