Glossary for Forehead rash
Medical terms related to Forehead rash or mentioned in this section include:
- Allergic reaction: A hypersensitivity reaction produced by the body, which results in an exaggerated or inappropriate immune reaction to a particular substance.
- Atopic dermatitis: Skin rash usually from allergic causes.
- Bacterial meningitis: Bacterial meningitis is a form of meningitis caused by bacteria that normally lives in the mouth and throat. When the immune system is unable to supress this bacteria, it travels to the cerebrospinal spinal fluid in the brain. From there it affects the membranes surrounding the brain.
- Behind knee rash: An eruption on the skin behind the knee.
- Chest rash: An eruption on the skin of the chest.
- Chickenpox: Common viral infection.
- Contact dermatitis: Skin reaction to an irritant
- Cradle Cap: Common scalp condition in babies
- Dandruff: Scaly and dry material that is shed from the scalp
- Discoid eczema: Discoid eczema is a common form of skin inflammation and irritation characterized by its round or oval shape. The size of the lesions may vary from a few millimetres to centimetres across. The cause is unknown but minor injuries such as insect bites may be triggers. The lesions tend to occur most often on the limbs.
- Dry skin: Dryness, cracking or scaling of the skin.
- Eczema: Skin rash usually from allergic causes.
- Erythema nodosum: Allergic skin condition usually on the legs
- Face symptoms: Symptoms affecting the face
- Facial rash: A rash anatomically located on the face
- Finger rash: Finger rash is change of the skin which affects its color, appearance or texture.
- Forehead itch: Unpleasant sensation of scratching the forehead.
- Forehead pain: Headache is one of the most common symptoms encountered on a daily basis by the physician.
- Forehead symptoms: Symptoms affecting the forehead.
- HIV/AIDS: HIV is a sexually transmitted virus and AIDS is the progressive immune failure that HIV causes.
- Head rash: Raised erythematous lesions seen on the head.
- Head symptoms: Symptoms affecting the head or brain
- Heat rash: Skin rash due to hot and humid weather
- Ichthyosis: Fish-like scaly dry skin areas
- Knuckle rash: Change in the skin of the knuckles which affects the color, appearance or texture.
- Measles: Once common viral infection now rare due to vaccination.
- Melanoma: Melanoma is the most dangerous type of skin cancer. It is the leading cause of death from skin disease. It involves cells called melanocytes, which produce a skin pigment called melanin. Melanin is responsible for skin and hair color.
- Palm rash: Change in the skin which affects the color, appearance or texture.
- Pyoderma Gangrenosum: A rare inflammatory skin disorder characterized by small red bumps or blisters which eventually become ulcerated.
- Q fever: A disease caused by Coxiella burnetti which causes fever, headache and muscle pain.
- Rash: Rash of any type affecting the skin.
- Shingles: Infectious viral infection occuring years after chickenpox infection.
- Skin problems: Any condition that affects the skin
- Skin symptoms: Symptoms affecting the skin.
- Stasis dermatitis:
- Syphilis: A sexually transmitted disease caused by a bacteria (Treponema pallidum). The condition is often asymptomatic in the early stages but one or more sores may be present in the early stages. Untreated syphilis usually results in remission of visible symptoms but further severe damage may occur to internal organs and other body tissues which can result in death.
- Thumb rash: Thumb rash is change of the skin which affects its color, appearance or texture.
- Wrist rash: Change in the skin which affects the color, appearance or texture.
Conditions listing medical symptoms: Forehead rash:
The following list of conditions
have 'Forehead rash' or similar
listed as a symptom in our database.
This computer-generated list may be inaccurate or incomplete.
Always seek prompt professional medical advice about the cause
of any symptom.
Select from the following alphabetical view of conditions which
include a symptom of Forehead rash or choose View All.
» Next page: Forehead redness
Medical Tools & Articles:
Tools & Services:
Forums & Message Boards
- Ask or answer a question at the Boards: