Glossary for Frequent bruising
Medical terms related to Frequent bruising or mentioned in this section include:
- Abdominal symptoms: Symptoms affecting the abdomen or digestive tract
- Aplastic anemia: A blood disorder where the bone marrow produces insufficient new blood cells.
- Blood symptoms: Symptoms affecting the blood and its blood cells.
- Bruising: Bleeding under skin leading to discoloration.
- Cushing syndrome: A rare syndrome where excessive secretion of corticosteroids by the adrenal cortex leads to a variety of symptoms. Hormone-secreting adrenal or pituitary tumors are often the cause of the excessive corticosteroid secretion.
- Cushing's syndrome: Symptoms similar to those of Cushing's disease
- Digestive symptoms: Any symptoms affecting the digestive tract.
- Head symptoms: Symptoms affecting the head or brain
- Hemophilia: Blood disease usually genetic causing failure to clot.
- Hodgkin's Disease: A form of cancer that affects the lymphatic system.
- Iron deficiency anemia: Iron-deficiency anemia is a blood condition characterized by low levels of iron in the body which leads to a reduction in the number of red blood cells.
- Leukemia: Cancer of the blood cells, usually white blood cells.
- Liver cancer: The occurrence of malignancy that occurs in the liver
- Liver symptoms: Symptoms affecting the liver
- Lupus: chronic autoimmune disease that can be fatal, though with recent medical advances, fatalities are becoming increasingly rare.
- Multiple Myeloma: A rare malignant cancer that occurs in the bone marrow. More common in skull, spine, rib cage, pelvis and legs.
- Multiple myeloma: A rare malignant cancer that occurs in the bone marrow. More common in skull, spine, rib cage, pelvis and legs.
- Myelofibrosis: A rare condition where progressive scarring or fibrosis of the bone marrow impairs it's ability to make blood cells causing symptoms such as anemia and liver and spleen enlargement.
- Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma: A condition which is any neoplastic disorder of the lymphoid tissue
- Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma: A condition which is any neoplastic disorder of the lymphoid tissue
- Platelet function disorders: Any condition which affects the function of platelets
- Polycythemia vera: Polycythemia vera refers to a condition in which there is an abnormal rise n the number of blood cells, especially red blood cells.
- Skin symptoms: Symptoms affecting the skin.
- Systemic lupus erythematosus: chronic autoimmune disease that can be fatal, though with recent medical advances, fatalities are becoming increasingly rare.
- Typhoid fever: Fever from bacterial food poisoning.
- Von Willebrand disease: A rare inherited blood coagulation disorder characterized by a deficiency or defect in plasma protein called the von Willebrand factor which leads to bleeding problems
- Wilson's Disease: Wilson disease, or hepatolenticular degeneration, is a neurodegenerative disease of copper metabolism.
- Wilson's disease: Wilson disease, or hepatolenticular degeneration, is a neurodegenerative disease of copper metabolism.
Conditions listing medical symptoms: Frequent bruising:
The following list of conditions
have 'Frequent bruising' or similar
listed as a symptom in our database.
This computer-generated list may be inaccurate or incomplete.
Always seek prompt professional medical advice about the cause
of any symptom.
Select from the following alphabetical view of conditions which
include a symptom of Frequent bruising or choose View All.