Glossary for Genital itching
Medical terms related to Genital itching or mentioned in this section include:
- Atrophic vaginitis: Type of vaginitis usually related to aging and menopause
- Body symptoms: Symptoms affecting the entire body features.
- Brain symptoms: Symptoms affecting the brain
- Candidiasis: Fungal infection of moist areas such as mouth or vagina
- Chafing: Skin chafing from friction or rubbing
- Common symptoms: The most common symptoms
- Dermatitis: Inflammation of the skin.
- Female genital disorders: Any condition affecting the female genital organs.
- Female sexual conditions: Sexual conditions that affect the female
- Female sexual symptoms: Symptoms of the female sexual organs.
- Flucloxacillin -- Teratogenic Agent: There is evidence to indicate that exposure to Flucloxacillin (an antibiotic) during pregnancy may have a teratogenic effect on the fetus. A teratogen is a substance that can cause birth defects. The likelihood and severity of defects may be affected by the level of exposure and the stage of pregnancy that the exposure occurred at.
- Fungal infections: Symptoms from various fungal infections
- Genital herpes: Sexually transmitted infection of the genital region.
- Genital itching in children: Genital itching in children is a condition in which a child feels an itching sensation in the genital area.
- Genital rash: Rash of the genital region
- Genital symptoms: Symptoms affecting the sex organs.
- Gonococcal urethritis: An infection of the urethra causing inflammation by a gonococcal organism
- Head symptoms: Symptoms affecting the head or brain
- Intercourse symptoms: Symptoms related to the act of sexual intercourse.
- Itching skin: Itching feeling of the skin.
- Itchy vagina: Itchy vagina refers to vaginal that feels itchy.
- Menopause: End of female reproductive years
- Mens health symptoms: Symptoms closely related to men's health.
- Methacycline -- Teratogenic Agent: There is evidence to indicate that exposure to Methacycline during pregnancy may have a teratogenic effect on the fetus. A teratogen is a substance that can cause birth defects. The likelihood and severity of defects may be affected by the level of exposure and the stage of pregnancy that the exposure occurred at.
- Nerve symptoms: Symptoms affecting the nerves
- Neurodermatitis: Lichen simplex chronicus refers to thickened itchy skin that results from persistently rubbing or scratching an area of skin.
- Neurological symptoms: Any symptoms that are caused by neurological conditions
- Pain: Any type of pain sensation symptoms.
- Penile Itch: Sensation occurring on the penis that leads to a feeling of wanting to itch.
- Pinworm: Small, threadlike parasitic worms mainly in colon and rectum
- Pubic lice: Lice in pubic area that are spread sexually.
- Reiterís syndrome: A form of reactive arthritis characterized by arthritis, urethritis, conjunctivitis and skin lesions.
- Scabies: Mite infection of the skin common in institutions.
- Semen allergy: An allergic reaction to the semen of a sexual partner. The reaction may be localized or systemic.
- Sensations: Changes to sensations or the senses
- Sensory symptoms: Symptoms affecting the sensory systems.
- Sexual pain: Pain affecting the sexual organs or systems.
- Sexual symptoms: Symptoms affecting the sexual organs
- Skin problems: Any condition that affects the skin
- Skin symptoms: Symptoms affecting the skin.
- Thrush: A condition which is characterized by an infection caused by a fungus
- Tinea cruris: Red, scaly rash in groin and upper thigh area; usually found in men and due to fungal infection
- Torulopsis: A type of yeast infection caused by Torulopsis glabrata. The fungus is often found in normal healthy skin, respiratory system, genitourinary system and gastrointestinal system and it generally only becomes a problem in weakened or immunocompromised people. They type of symptoms are determined by where and how severe the infection is.
- Trichomoniasis: Sexually transmitted parasitic infection.
- Vaginal candidiasis: Fungal infection of the vagina, sometimes called thrush.
- Vaginal irritation: Any irritation which occurs in the vagina
- Vaginal itching: Itching inside the vagina
- Vaginitis: A condition which is characterized by inflammation to the vagina
- Vulva itch: Itching of the vulva area
- Vulva symptoms: Symptoms related to the vulva (external skin region near vagina)
- Vulvar Diseases: Any disease that involves the vulva which is a part of the female genitalia. Diseases can include cancer or fungal, bacterial or viral infections. Symptoms and prognosis will vary depending on the disease process involved.
- Vulvitis: Any inflammation which occurs to the vulva
- Vulvovaginitis: A condition which is characterized by inflammation to the vular and vagina
- Women's health symptoms: Symptoms related to women's health.
Conditions listing medical symptoms: Genital itching:
The following list of conditions
have 'Genital itching' or similar
listed as a symptom in our database.
This computer-generated list may be inaccurate or incomplete.
Always seek prompt professional medical advice about the cause
of any symptom.
Select from the following alphabetical view of conditions which
include a symptom of Genital itching or choose View All.
Conditions listing medical complications: Genital itching:
The following list of medical conditions have 'Genital itching'
or similar listed as a medical complication in our database.
» Next page: Join in at the forums
Medical Tools & Articles:
Tools & Services:
Forums & Message Boards
- Ask or answer a question at the Boards: