Glossary for Isosexual disorders in boys
Medical terms related to Isosexual disorders in boys or mentioned in this section include:
- Adrenal Cancer: A malignant cancer that develops in the adrenal gland. The tumor may be nonfunctioning (does not produce hormones) or functioning in which case excessive levels of hormones can cause a variety of symptoms depending on which hormone is involved. Adrenal hormones made in the cortex (outer part of the gland) are aldosterone, corticosteroids and androgenic steroids. Adrenalin and noradrenalin are the hormones made in the medulla (central part of the adrenal gland).
- Adrenal gland symptoms: Symptoms affecting the adrenal glands
- Bleeding symptoms: Any type of bleeding symptoms.
- Body symptoms: Symptoms affecting the entire body features.
- Congenital adrenal hyperplasia: A condition where excessive secretion of adrenocortical androgens cause a somatic masculization or ?virilization? effect on a fetus or baby. Symptoms in girls may include masculization of sex organs, low voice, acne, amenorrhea and masculine hair distribution and muscle growth. Symptoms in boys include enlarged penis, small testes. Children with the condition are usually taller than average but develop into short adults. Also called adrenogenital syndrome or adrenal virilism.
- Early puberty: Early puberty refers to an premature onset of the physical changes in the body that signal readiness for reproduction.
- Face symptoms: Symptoms affecting the face
- Female genital symptoms: Symptoms affecting the female genital organs.
- Female sexual symptoms: Symptoms of the female sexual organs.
- Genital symptoms: Symptoms affecting the sex organs.
- GnRH- dependent precocious puberty in boys: GnRH- dependent precocious puberty in boys refers to a condition in which a boy experiences abnormally early puberty due to an endocrine disorder that involves the hormone gonadotropin.
- McCune-Albright Syndrome: A rare genetic multisystem disorder characterized by abnormal skin pigmentation and endocrine gland dysfunction and replacement of parts of bone tissue with fibrous material.
- Ovarian Cancer: A condition which is characterized by a malignancy that is located in the ovary
Conditions listing medical symptoms: Isosexual disorders in boys:
The following list of conditions
have 'Isosexual disorders in boys' or similar
listed as a symptom in our database.
This computer-generated list may be inaccurate or incomplete.
Always seek prompt professional medical advice about the cause
of any symptom.
Select from the following alphabetical view of conditions which
include a symptom of Isosexual disorders in boys or choose View All.