Glossary for Itchy face in children
Medical terms related to Itchy face in children or mentioned in this section include:
- Allergies: Immune system over-reaction to various substances.
- Asthma: A condition which is characterized by recurrent attacks of paroxysmal dyspnoea
- Body symptoms: Symptoms affecting the entire body features.
- Brain symptoms: Symptoms affecting the brain
- Child health symptoms: Symptoms related to pediatric (child) health.
- Common symptoms: The most common symptoms
- Contact dermatitis: Skin reaction to an irritant
- Dandruff: Scaly and dry material that is shed from the scalp
- Eczema: Skin rash usually from allergic causes.
- Face rash: A rash of the skin that occurs on the face
- Face symptoms: Symptoms affecting the face
- Facial pain: Pain affecting the face
- Facial rash: A rash anatomically located on the face
- Head symptoms: Symptoms affecting the head or brain
- Impetigo: Contagious skin rash from bacteria
- Infection: Infections as a symptom.
- Itching skin: Itching feeling of the skin.
- Nerve symptoms: Symptoms affecting the nerves
- Neurological symptoms: Any symptoms that are caused by neurological conditions
- Obstructive biliary disease: A disease process that causes obstruction or blockage in one of the bile ducts which are vessels that carry bile from the liver to the digestive system or gallbladder. Diseases that can cause such obstructions includes tumors, gallstones, parasites, bile duct inflammation, trauma to the bile duct and biliary strictures.
- Pain: Any type of pain sensation symptoms.
- Psoriasis: Psoriasis is an inflammatory skin condition where the defective immune system causes skin cells to grow rapidly. It affects a significant number of people. Arthritis, which can be severe, is associated with the psoriasis in up to a third of cases. Not all patients who are susceptible to the condition will develop it - roughly 10% of those susceptible will actually develop the condition. There are various environmental factors which can trigger the onset of the disease e.g. strep throat (common trigger), some medication, stress and cold weather. Once the disease develops, it may resolve on its own or with treatment or may become a persistent chronic condition. The severity and duration of symptoms is variable.
- Sensations: Changes to sensations or the senses
- Sensory symptoms: Symptoms affecting the sensory systems.
- Skin problems: Any condition that affects the skin
- Skin symptoms: Symptoms affecting the skin.
- Weals: Drug reaction, allergy, infection, lupus, overactive thyroid, polycythemia, rheumatic fever, blisters, amyloidosis, progesterone increase, Still's Disease, pregnancy, vasculitis
Conditions listing medical symptoms: Itchy face in children:
The following list of conditions
have 'Itchy face in children' or similar
listed as a symptom in our database.
This computer-generated list may be inaccurate or incomplete.
Always seek prompt professional medical advice about the cause
of any symptom.
Select from the following alphabetical view of conditions which
include a symptom of Itchy face in children or choose View All.
» Next page: Itchy feet
Medical Tools & Articles:
Tools & Services:
Forums & Message Boards
- Ask or answer a question at the Boards: