Glossary for Knee rash in children
Medical terms related to Knee rash in children or mentioned in this section include:
- Arm symptoms: Symptoms affecting the arm
- Bacterial diseases: Diseases caused by a bacterial infection
- Bone symptoms: Symptoms affecting the body's bones
- Child health symptoms: Symptoms related to pediatric (child) health.
- Contact dermatitis: Skin reaction to an irritant
- Eczema: Skin rash usually from allergic causes.
- Erythema multiforme: An allergic inflammatory skin disorder which has a variety of causes and results in skin and mucous membrane lesions that affect mainly the hands, forearms, feet, mouth nose and genitals.
- Fingernail rash: Finger rash is change of the skin which affects its color, appearance or texture.
- Foot rash in children: Foot rash in children is an eruption or skin reaction on a foot of a child.
- Genital rash: Rash of the genital region
- Joint symptoms: Symptoms affecting the joints.
- Knee conditions: Any condition that affects the knee
- Knee pain: Pain in or around the knee joint
- Knee rash: An eruption on the skin of the knee.
- Knee symptoms: Symptoms affecting the knee
- Leg symptoms: Symptoms affecting the leg
- Limb symptoms: Symptoms affecting the limbs
- Musculoskeletal symptoms: Symptoms affecting muscles or bones of the skeleton.
- Psoriasis: Psoriasis is an inflammatory skin condition where the defective immune system causes skin cells to grow rapidly. It affects a significant number of people. Arthritis, which can be severe, is associated with the psoriasis in up to a third of cases. Not all patients who are susceptible to the condition will develop it - roughly 10% of those susceptible will actually develop the condition. There are various environmental factors which can trigger the onset of the disease e.g. strep throat (common trigger), some medication, stress and cold weather. Once the disease develops, it may resolve on its own or with treatment or may become a persistent chronic condition. The severity and duration of symptoms is variable.
- Rash: Rash of any type affecting the skin.
- Rash in children: Rash in children refers to a child with a skin eruption or reaction.
- Secondary syphilis: A condition which is characterized by fever, multiform skin eruptions, iritis, alopecia, mucous patches and severe pain in the head and joints
- Skeletal symptoms: Symptoms affecting the skeletal system such as the bones.
- Skin problems: Any condition that affects the skin
- Skin symptoms: Symptoms affecting the skin.
- Temperature symptoms: Abnormalities of body temperature including fever.
Conditions listing medical symptoms: Knee rash in children:
The following list of conditions
have 'Knee rash in children' or similar
listed as a symptom in our database.
This computer-generated list may be inaccurate or incomplete.
Always seek prompt professional medical advice about the cause
of any symptom.
Select from the following alphabetical view of conditions which
include a symptom of Knee rash in children or choose View All.
» Next page: Knee redness
Medical Tools & Articles:
Tools & Services:
Forums & Message Boards
- Ask or answer a question at the Boards: