Glossary for Kneecap burning sensation
Medical terms related to Kneecap burning sensation or mentioned in this section include:
- Abdominal symptoms: Symptoms affecting the abdomen or digestive tract
- Arm burning sensation: Abnormal burning sensation in the arm.
- Arm coldness: A cold sensation occurring on the arm
- Arm infection: Infection of the tissues of the arm.
- Arm inflammation: Inflammation of the tissues of the arm.
- Arm numbness: Loss of feeling or sensation
- Arm paresthesia: Arm tingling, prickling, numbness or burning sensations
- Arm redness: Erythema due to inflammatory changes in the arm.
- Arm sensitive: Increased responsiveness of the arm to any form of stimulus.
- Arm spasm: Involuntary contractions of muscles in the arm.
- Body symptoms: Symptoms affecting the entire body features.
- Brain symptoms: Symptoms affecting the brain
- Burning: The symptom of burning
- Burning pain: The occurrence of pain that feels like burning
- Burning symptoms: Any burning or burn-like sensations.
- Cold Autoimmune Hemolytic Anemia: Cold autoimmune hemolytic anemia is a condition where the body's immune system triggers the production of antibodies against the body's own red blood cells. The red cells are destroyed at an abnormally rapid rate which leads to anemia. Cold haemolytic anemia is characterized by the fact that the abnormal destruction of red blood cells is more active when the patient is exposed to cold temperatures. The severity of the condition varies depending on the underlying cause. The condition may develop gradually or occur suddenly and cause serious symptoms.
- Common symptoms: The most common symptoms
- Dermatomyositis: A muscle disease characterized by chronic muscle inflammation resulting in progressive muscle weakness and a characteristic rash.
- Head symptoms: Symptoms affecting the head or brain
- Kneecap pain: A feeling of distress and agonycaused by the stimulation of pain nerve endings in the kneecap
- Lupus: chronic autoimmune disease that can be fatal, though with recent medical advances, fatalities are becoming increasingly rare.
- Mixed connective tissue disease: A rare disorder of the connective tissue which affects a range of body tissues and organs.
- Nerve symptoms: Symptoms affecting the nerves
- Neurological symptoms: Any symptoms that are caused by neurological conditions
- Pain: Any type of pain sensation symptoms.
- Rheumatoid arthritis: An autoimmune inflammatory condition which primarily affects the joints
- Scleroderma: A rare, progressive connective tissue disorder involving thickening and hardening of the skin and connective tissue. There are a number of forms of scleroderma with some forms being systemic (involving internal organs).
- Sensations: Changes to sensations or the senses
- Sensory symptoms: Symptoms affecting the sensory systems.
- Smoking: The smoking of cigarettes
- Systemic lupus erythematosus: chronic autoimmune disease that can be fatal, though with recent medical advances, fatalities are becoming increasingly rare.
- Temperature symptoms: Abnormalities of body temperature including fever.
Conditions listing medical symptoms: Kneecap burning sensation:
The following list of conditions
have 'Kneecap burning sensation' or similar
listed as a symptom in our database.
This computer-generated list may be inaccurate or incomplete.
Always seek prompt professional medical advice about the cause
of any symptom.
Select from the following alphabetical view of conditions which
include a symptom of Kneecap burning sensation or choose View All.
» Next page: Kneecap cold
Medical Tools & Articles:
Tools & Services:
Forums & Message Boards
- Ask or answer a question at the Boards: