Diagnostic Tests for Large feet
Diagnostic Test list for Large feet:
The list of diagnostic tests
mentioned in various sources as
used in the diagnosis of Large feet
- Physical examination
- If large feet are due to edematous swelling , is it pitting (skin is indented when pressure is applied) or non- pitting - can assist in determining cause of edema.
- If large feet are due to edematous swelling ,examine for signs of possible causes - e.g. congestive cardiac failure , liver cirrhosis , nephritic syndrome, deep venous thrombosis , hypothyroidism and varicose veins.
- Blood tests
- If suspect Acromegaly, test growth hormone levels, growth hormone suppression tests after glucose load, IGF-1 (insulin growth factor) levels, pituitary function and prolactin levels
- Radiological investigations
- CT or MRI brain scan may detect pituitary tumor that may cause Acromegaly
Home Diagnostic Testing
These home medical tests may be relevant to Large feet causes:
Conditions listing medical symptoms: Large feet:
The following list of conditions
have 'Large feet' or similar
listed as a symptom in our database.
This computer-generated list may be inaccurate or incomplete.
Always seek prompt professional medical advice about the cause
of any symptom.
Select from the following alphabetical view of conditions which
include a symptom of Large feet or choose View All.
» Next page: Glossary
Medical Tools & Articles:
Tools & Services:
Forums & Message Boards
- Ask or answer a question at the Boards: