Glossary for Large feet in children
Medical terms related to Large feet in children or mentioned in this section include:
- Acromegaly: An abnormal enlargement of the limbs due to increased secretion of growth hormone after the cessation of puberty
- Arm symptoms: Symptoms affecting the arm
- Berardinelli-Seip congenital lipodystrophy: A rare genetic disorder characterized by diabetes mellitus, loss of body fat, hepatomegaly, enlarged genitals, increased skeletal growth and other abnormalities.
- Child health symptoms: Symptoms related to pediatric (child) health.
- Cockayne syndrome: A rare genetic disorder characterized by a senile-like appearance, hearing and vision impairment and sun sensitive skin.
- Dermatoleukodystrophy: A very rare progressive brain disease associated with thick wrinkled skin. Only two reported cases with both dying within three years of birth.
- Foot symptoms: Symptoms affecting one or both feet
- Fryns-Fabry-Remans syndrome: A rare syndrome characterized by the progressive fusion of the front of the vertebrae as well as the excessive growth of the whole body.
- Gigantism: Gigantism refers to abnormally high linear growth due to excessive action of insulin-like growth factor-I (IGF-I) while the epiphyseal growth plates are open during childhood.
- Hand symptoms: Symptoms affecting the hand
- Large feet: Large size of the feet
- Leg symptoms: Symptoms affecting the leg
- Leprechaunism: A very rare genetic disorder characterized by insulin resistance which leads to growth delay and endocrine system abnormalities.
- Limb symptoms: Symptoms affecting the limbs
- Lower leg symptoms: Symptoms affecting the lower legs, calves and shins.
- McCune-Albright Syndrome: A rare genetic multisystem disorder characterized by abnormal skin pigmentation and endocrine gland dysfunction and replacement of parts of bone tissue with fibrous material.
- Renon-Delille syndrome: A rare syndrome characterized by reduced function of the thyroid and ovaries and enlarged hands and feet.
- Soto's Syndrome: A rare hereditary disorder characterized by excessive growth during the first few years of life as well as various other mental and physical anomalies.
- Tizzard syndrome: A syndrome characterized by large, short hands and feet and small corneas.
- Touraine-Solente-Gole syndrome: A skin and bone condition characterized abnormal skin, finger clubbing and limb swelling.
- Troell-Junet syndrome: A disorder involving enlarged extremities, diabetes, skull abnormalities and excessive thyroid hormone production.
Conditions listing medical symptoms: Large feet in children:
The following list of conditions
have 'Large feet in children' or similar
listed as a symptom in our database.
This computer-generated list may be inaccurate or incomplete.
Always seek prompt professional medical advice about the cause
of any symptom.
Select from the following alphabetical view of conditions which
include a symptom of Large feet in children or choose View All.
» Next page: Large fontanel
Medical Tools & Articles:
Tools & Services:
Forums & Message Boards
- Ask or answer a question at the Boards: