Glossary for Leg itch
Medical terms related to Leg itch or mentioned in this section include:
- Ankle rash: An eruption on the skin of the ankle.
- Arm symptoms: Symptoms affecting the arm
- Atopic dermatitis: Skin rash usually from allergic causes.
- Body symptoms: Symptoms affecting the entire body features.
- Brain symptoms: Symptoms affecting the brain
- Calf itch: A sensation that causes a desire to scratch the skin of the calf or calves
- Cholestasis disease of pregnancy: A liver condition that can occur usually in the last stage of pregnancy. The flow of bile in the gallbladder or liver is impaired by the high levels of pregnancy hormones. The bile acids build up in the organs and then enter the bloodstream. The main symptom is usually itching. Symptoms usually resolve after delivering the baby. Risk factors includes existing liver condition, multiple pregnancy and a family history of the condition.
- Chronic Kidney Disease: Long-term and generally irreversible disease of the kidneys due to infection, obstruction, congenital diseases or generalised diseases causing failure of the kidneys' normal functions.
- Chronic renal failure: Long-term and generally irreversible disease of the kidneys due to infection, obstruction, congenital diseases or generalised diseases causing failure of the kidneys' normal functions.
- Common symptoms: The most common symptoms
- Contact dermatitis: Skin reaction to an irritant
- Diabetes: Symptoms similar to those of diabetes
- Diabetes-like symptoms: Symptoms similar to those of diabetes
- Eczema: Skin rash usually from allergic causes.
- Finger itch: Finger itch is an unpleasant sensation that evokes the desire or reflex to scratch.
- Fingernail itch: Finger itch is an unpleasant sensation that evokes the desire or reflex to scratch.
- Foot itch: Itchy feeling of the foot
- Foot rash: An eruption on the skin of the foot.
- Gravitational eczema: Gravitational eczema is a chronic skin condition that affects the lower legs and is caused by problems with the veins in the legs e.g. blood clots or varicose veins.
- Head symptoms: Symptoms affecting the head or brain
- Infection: Infections as a symptom.
- Insect bites:
- Itching skin: Itching feeling of the skin.
- Knuckle itch: Finger itch is an unpleasant sensation that evokes the desire or reflex to scratch.
- Leg conditions: Conditions that affect ones leg
- Leg pain: Pain affecting the leg
- Leg rash: Any rash on the legs or feet
- Leg symptoms: Symptoms affecting the leg
- Limb symptoms: Symptoms affecting the limbs
- Nerve symptoms: Symptoms affecting the nerves
- Neurodermatitis: Lichen simplex chronicus refers to thickened itchy skin that results from persistently rubbing or scratching an area of skin.
- Neurological symptoms: Any symptoms that are caused by neurological conditions
- Obstructive biliary disease: A disease process that causes obstruction or blockage in one of the bile ducts which are vessels that carry bile from the liver to the digestive system or gallbladder. Diseases that can cause such obstructions includes tumors, gallstones, parasites, bile duct inflammation, trauma to the bile duct and biliary strictures.
- Pain: Any type of pain sensation symptoms.
- Scabies: Mite infection of the skin common in institutions.
- Sensations: Changes to sensations or the senses
- Sensory symptoms: Symptoms affecting the sensory systems.
- Skin problems: Any condition that affects the skin
- Skin symptoms: Symptoms affecting the skin.
- Xerotic eczema: Xerotic eczema is a chronic skin condition characterized by very dry patches of skin. The condition is usually triggered by environments which have low humidity such as during winter - this causes the skin to become excessively dry.
Conditions listing medical symptoms: Leg itch:
The following list of conditions
have 'Leg itch' or similar
listed as a symptom in our database.
This computer-generated list may be inaccurate or incomplete.
Always seek prompt professional medical advice about the cause
of any symptom.
Select from the following alphabetical view of conditions which
include a symptom of Leg itch or choose View All.
» Next page: Leg lump
Medical Tools & Articles:
Tools & Services:
Forums & Message Boards
- Ask or answer a question at the Boards: