Glossary for Lower leg tingling
Medical terms related to Lower leg tingling or mentioned in this section include:
- Abdominal symptoms: Symptoms affecting the abdomen or digestive tract
- Arm burning sensation: Abnormal burning sensation in the arm.
- Arm coldness: A cold sensation occurring on the arm
- Arm symptoms: Symptoms affecting the arm
- Body symptoms: Symptoms affecting the entire body features.
- Brain symptoms: Symptoms affecting the brain
- Cold Autoimmune Hemolytic Anemia: Cold autoimmune hemolytic anemia is a condition where the body's immune system triggers the production of antibodies against the body's own red blood cells. The red cells are destroyed at an abnormally rapid rate which leads to anemia. Cold haemolytic anemia is characterized by the fact that the abnormal destruction of red blood cells is more active when the patient is exposed to cold temperatures. The severity of the condition varies depending on the underlying cause. The condition may develop gradually or occur suddenly and cause serious symptoms.
- Common symptoms: The most common symptoms
- Dermatomyositis: A muscle disease characterized by chronic muscle inflammation resulting in progressive muscle weakness and a characteristic rash.
- Head symptoms: Symptoms affecting the head or brain
- Leg conditions: Conditions that affect ones leg
- Leg paresthesia: Leg tingling, prickling, numbness or burning sensations
- Leg symptoms: Symptoms affecting the leg
- Limb symptoms: Symptoms affecting the limbs
- Lower leg pain: Pain in the lower leg.
- Lower leg symptoms: Symptoms affecting the lower legs, calves and shins.
- Lupus: chronic autoimmune disease that can be fatal, though with recent medical advances, fatalities are becoming increasingly rare.
- Mixed connective tissue disease: A rare disorder of the connective tissue which affects a range of body tissues and organs.
- Nerve symptoms: Symptoms affecting the nerves
- Neurological symptoms: Any symptoms that are caused by neurological conditions
- Pain: Any type of pain sensation symptoms.
- Rheumatoid arthritis: An autoimmune inflammatory condition which primarily affects the joints
- Sacral plexopathy: Nerve disorder involving the sacral plexus which is a group of nerves that start in the lower tailbone area and supply the lower legs. The sciatic nerve is involved in the group of nerves. The nerve damage can occur through trauma disease or tumors.
- Scleroderma: A rare, progressive connective tissue disorder involving thickening and hardening of the skin and connective tissue. There are a number of forms of scleroderma with some forms being systemic (involving internal organs).
- Sensations: Changes to sensations or the senses
- Sensory symptoms: Symptoms affecting the sensory systems.
- Shin paresthesia/ tingling: A loss of sensation located at or around the shin.
- Smoking: The smoking of cigarettes
- Systemic lupus erythematosus: chronic autoimmune disease that can be fatal, though with recent medical advances, fatalities are becoming increasingly rare.
Conditions listing medical symptoms: Lower leg tingling:
The following list of conditions
have 'Lower leg tingling' or similar
listed as a symptom in our database.
This computer-generated list may be inaccurate or incomplete.
Always seek prompt professional medical advice about the cause
of any symptom.
Select from the following alphabetical view of conditions which
include a symptom of Lower leg tingling or choose View All.
» Next page: Lower leg weakness
Medical Tools & Articles:
Tools & Services:
Forums & Message Boards
- Ask or answer a question at the Boards: