Glossary for Mild arthritis symptoms
Medical terms related to Mild arthritis symptoms or mentioned in this section include:
- Arthritis: A condition which is characterized by the inflammation of a joint
- Arthritis, Gouty: Joint pain and inflammation (arthritis) caused by gout (buildup of urate crystals). The big toe is most commonly affected but other joints may also be affected e.g. foot, ankle, elbow, wrist, knee and fingers. Usually only one joint is affected at a time. The condition is most often seen in older men.
- Arthritis-like symptoms: A condition which is characterized by symptoms which mimic that of arthritis
- Arthropathies similar to that in inflammatory bowel disease: disorders of the joints
- Body symptoms: Symptoms affecting the entire body features.
- Brain symptoms: Symptoms affecting the brain
- Common symptoms: The most common symptoms
- Fever: Raised body temperature usually with other symptoms.
- Gout: Painful joints, most commonly the big toe.
- Gouty arthritis: An inflammatory joint condition caused by the accumulation of urate crystals
- Head symptoms: Symptoms affecting the head or brain
- Inflammatory symptoms: Symptoms related to inflammation.
- Joint Pain: Pain affecting the joints
- Joint pain: Pain affecting the joints
- Joint redness: The appearance of redness located over a joint
- Joint symptoms: Symptoms affecting the joints.
- Lupus: chronic autoimmune disease that can be fatal, though with recent medical advances, fatalities are becoming increasingly rare.
- Malar rash: A rash that is located over the zygomatic bones of the face.
- Muscle weakness: Weakness of the muscles or loss of tone
- Musculoskeletal symptoms: Symptoms affecting muscles or bones of the skeleton.
- Nerve symptoms: Symptoms affecting the nerves
- Neurological symptoms: Any symptoms that are caused by neurological conditions
- Osteoarthritis: A form of degenerative arthritis due to chronic degeneration
- Pain: Any type of pain sensation symptoms.
- Pain in the joints: Pain in the joints is a condition in which there is discomfort in multiple joints.
- Psoriasis: Psoriasis is an inflammatory skin condition where the defective immune system causes skin cells to grow rapidly. It affects a significant number of people. Arthritis, which can be severe, is associated with the psoriasis in up to a third of cases. Not all patients who are susceptible to the condition will develop it - roughly 10% of those susceptible will actually develop the condition. There are various environmental factors which can trigger the onset of the disease e.g. strep throat (common trigger), some medication, stress and cold weather. Once the disease develops, it may resolve on its own or with treatment or may become a persistent chronic condition. The severity and duration of symptoms is variable.
- Redness: Reddening of the skin.
- Rheumatoid arthritis: An autoimmune inflammatory condition which primarily affects the joints
- Scleroderma, systemic: A rare autoimmune connective tissue disease where the body attacks parts of the body and causes scarring and thickness of the tissue. In the systemic form, the skin and organs are involved.
- Sensations: Changes to sensations or the senses
- Sensory symptoms: Symptoms affecting the sensory systems.
- Skeletal symptoms: Symptoms affecting the skeletal system such as the bones.
- Skin changes: The occurrence of changes to the skin
- Stiff joints: Reduced mobility or movement of the joints
- Stiffness: Reduced mobility or movement
- Swelling symptoms: Symptoms causing swelling or enlargement.
- Systemic lupus erythematosus: chronic autoimmune disease that can be fatal, though with recent medical advances, fatalities are becoming increasingly rare.
- Tenderness: The occurrence of the sensation of pain
Conditions listing medical symptoms: Mild arthritis symptoms:
The following list of conditions
have 'Mild arthritis symptoms' or similar
listed as a symptom in our database.
This computer-generated list may be inaccurate or incomplete.
Always seek prompt professional medical advice about the cause
of any symptom.
Select from the following alphabetical view of conditions which
include a symptom of Mild arthritis symptoms or choose View All.