Glossary for Mild psoriasis-like back rash
Medical terms related to Mild psoriasis-like back rash or mentioned in this section include:
- Acute psoriasis-like back rash: Psoriasis like plaques on the back may be seen in a few cases such as
- Acute psoriasis-like neck rash: Psoriasis like plaques on the neck may be seen in a few cases such as
- Back conditions: A group of conditions that affect the back
- Back pain: Pain in the back region.
- Back rash: An eruption on the skin of the back.
- Back symptoms: Symptoms affecting the back
- Chronic psoriasis-like back rash: Psoriasis like plaques on the back may be seen in a few cases such as
- Chronic psoriasis-like behind-knee rash: Psoriasis like plaques on the chest may be seen in a few cases such as
- Chronic psoriasis-like calf rash: Psoriasis like plaques on the calf may be seen in a few cases such as
- Chronic psoriasis-like chest rash: Psoriasis like plaques on the chest may be seen in a few cases such as
- Chronic psoriasis-like facial rash: Psoriasis is a noncontagious skin disorder that most commonly appears as inflamed, edematous skin lesions covered with a silvery white scale. The most common type of psoriasis is plaque psoriasis. Psoriasis like plaques on the face may be seen in a few cases such as
- Chronic psoriasis-like foot rash: Psoriasis like lesions on the foot may be seen in a few cases such as
- Pityriasis Alba: A chronic skin condition affecting mostly children or adolescents. It involves hypopigmentation or lighter patches on the skin usually on the cheeks. The rash may be covered by fine skin flakes.
- Pityriasis Rosea: A skin rash that starts with a large scaly spot and then develops into groups of smaller patches. The condition usually resolves itself within about 8 weeks.
- Psoriasis: Psoriasis is an inflammatory skin condition where the defective immune system causes skin cells to grow rapidly. It affects a significant number of people. Arthritis, which can be severe, is associated with the psoriasis in up to a third of cases. Not all patients who are susceptible to the condition will develop it - roughly 10% of those susceptible will actually develop the condition. There are various environmental factors which can trigger the onset of the disease e.g. strep throat (common trigger), some medication, stress and cold weather. Once the disease develops, it may resolve on its own or with treatment or may become a persistent chronic condition. The severity and duration of symptoms is variable.
- Psoriasis-like back rash: Psoriasis like plaques on the back may be seen in a few cases such as
- Psoriasis-like symptoms: Symptoms similar to psoriasis or closely related.
- Rash: Rash of any type affecting the skin.
- Skin problems: Any condition that affects the skin
- Skin symptoms: Symptoms affecting the skin.
- Swelling symptoms: Symptoms causing swelling or enlargement.
- Tinea: A condition which is characterized by an infection caused by a fungus
Conditions listing medical symptoms: Mild psoriasis-like back rash:
The following list of conditions
have 'Mild psoriasis-like back rash' or similar
listed as a symptom in our database.
This computer-generated list may be inaccurate or incomplete.
Always seek prompt professional medical advice about the cause
of any symptom.
Select from the following alphabetical view of conditions which
include a symptom of Mild psoriasis-like back rash or choose View All.