Glossary for Mild psoriasis-like chest rash
Medical terms related to Mild psoriasis-like chest rash or mentioned in this section include:
- Acute psoriasis-like back rash: Psoriasis like plaques on the back may be seen in a few cases such as
- Acute psoriasis-like elbow rash: Psoriasis like plaques on the elbow may be seen in a few cases such as
- Acute psoriasis-like neck rash: Psoriasis like plaques on the neck may be seen in a few cases such as
- Acute psoriasis-like skin rash: Psoriasis is a noncontagious skin disorder that most commonly appears as inflamed, edematous skin lesions covered with a silvery white scale. The most common type of psoriasis is plaque psoriasis
- Acute psoriasis-like stomach rash: Psoriasis is a noncontagious skin disorder that most commonly appears as inflamed, edematous skin lesions covered with a silvery white scale. The most common type of psoriasis is plaque psoriasis . Psoriasis like plaques on the abdominal wall may be seen in a few cases such as
- Arm rash: An eruption on the skin of the arm.
- Chest conditions: Any condition affecting the chest
- Chest pain: Any chest pain must be considered as cardiac in origin until proven otherwise.
- Chest rash: An eruption on the skin of the chest.
- Chest symptoms: Symptoms affecting the chest region.
- Contact dermatitis: Skin reaction to an irritant
- Eczema: Skin rash usually from allergic causes.
- Psoriasis: Psoriasis is an inflammatory skin condition where the defective immune system causes skin cells to grow rapidly. It affects a significant number of people. Arthritis, which can be severe, is associated with the psoriasis in up to a third of cases. Not all patients who are susceptible to the condition will develop it - roughly 10% of those susceptible will actually develop the condition. There are various environmental factors which can trigger the onset of the disease e.g. strep throat (common trigger), some medication, stress and cold weather. Once the disease develops, it may resolve on its own or with treatment or may become a persistent chronic condition. The severity and duration of symptoms is variable.
- Psoriasis-like chest rash: Psoriasis like plaques on the chest may be seen in a few cases such as
- Psoriasis-like symptoms: Symptoms similar to psoriasis or closely related.
- Rash: Rash of any type affecting the skin.
- Skin problems: Any condition that affects the skin
- Skin symptoms: Symptoms affecting the skin.
- Tinea: A condition which is characterized by an infection caused by a fungus
Conditions listing medical symptoms: Mild psoriasis-like chest rash:
The following list of conditions
have 'Mild psoriasis-like chest rash' or similar
listed as a symptom in our database.
This computer-generated list may be inaccurate or incomplete.
Always seek prompt professional medical advice about the cause
of any symptom.
Select from the following alphabetical view of conditions which
include a symptom of Mild psoriasis-like chest rash or choose View All.