Glossary for Muscle aches and pains with fever
Medical terms related to Muscle aches and pains with fever or mentioned in this section include:
- Aches: General body aches or muscle aches
- Body symptoms: Symptoms affecting the entire body features.
- Encephalitis: Infection of the brain (as a symptom)
- Fever: Raised body temperature usually with other symptoms.
- Flu-like symptoms: Symptoms similar to flu including fever
- Legionnaires' disease: A severe respiratory disease which is caused by the Legionella pneumophila bacteria. The condition can result in pneumonia and can be life-threatening.
- Lyme disease: Lyme disease is an emerging infectious disease caused by at least three species of bacteria belonging to the genus Borrelia.
- Malaria: A parasitic disease transmitted through mosquito bites.
- Muscle aches: Aches affecting one or more muscles
- Muscle aches and pains: Muscle aches and pains are dull, throbbing, or aching discomforts in the muscles.
- Muscle conditions: Any condition that affects the muscles of the body
- Muscle pain: Aches or pains affecting the muscles
- Muscle symptoms: Symptoms affecting the muscles of the body
- Nerve symptoms: Symptoms affecting the nerves
- Pancreatitis: Any inflammation that occurs in the pancreas
- Pneumonia: Lung infection or inflammation (as a symptom)
- Polio: Dangerous virus now rare due to vaccination.
- Poliomyelitis: Dangerous virus now rare due to vaccination.
- Prostatitis: Inflammation of the prostate
- Sensations: Changes to sensations or the senses
- Skin symptoms: Symptoms affecting the skin.
- Temperature symptoms: Abnormalities of body temperature including fever.
- Type A influenza subtype H1: The H1 subtype of influenza is a strain of the type A influenza virus that can cause cause serious illness and result in pandemics. Influenza is viral respiratory infection. The virus is very contagious and can cause severe illness especially in patients who are very young or old or have some other medical condition as well. The severity of symptoms can vary but usually involves respiratory and constitutional (e.g. headache, aching muscles) symptoms. The influenza virus can mutate and produce different strains though the symptoms are the same. This frequent mutation means that people need regular vaccinations to ensure they are protected against new strains as they arise.
Conditions listing medical symptoms: Muscle aches and pains with fever:
The following list of conditions
have 'Muscle aches and pains with fever' or similar
listed as a symptom in our database.
This computer-generated list may be inaccurate or incomplete.
Always seek prompt professional medical advice about the cause
of any symptom.
Select from the following alphabetical view of conditions which
include a symptom of Muscle aches and pains with fever or choose View All.
» Next page: Muscle atrophy
Medical Tools & Articles:
Tools & Services:
Forums & Message Boards
- Ask or answer a question at the Boards: