Glossary for Muscle rupture
Medical terms related to Muscle rupture or mentioned in this section include:
- Contusion: any injury that doesnt break the skin but causes some discoloration
- Ehlers danlos syndrome: An inherited disorder of the connective tissue causing it to become weak and fragile. Connective tissue is found in skin, muscles, tendons and ligaments and hence all of these may be affected by weakness
- Ehlers-Danlos syndrome type IV: A rare genetic connective tissue disorder characterized by small joint hypermobility, easy bruising and characteristic facial appearance - a vascular or ecchymotic form of the condition.
- Ehlers-Danlos syndrome, vascular type: A rare genetic connective tissue disorder characterized by delicate skin, fragile blood vessels, distinctive facial features and minimal joint problems - previously known as EDS type 4.
- Fractures: Breakage of bones
- Hyperparathyroidism: Increased secretion of parathyroid hormone from the parathyroid glands.
- Jumper's knee: Jumper's knee, also known as patellar tendonitis, is a condition characterized by inflammation of the patellar tendon, which connects the kneecap to shin bone (tibia).
- Leg symptoms: Symptoms affecting the leg
- Limb symptoms: Symptoms affecting the limbs
- Muscle conditions: Any condition that affects the muscles of the body
- Muscle pain: Aches or pains affecting the muscles
- Muscle symptoms: Symptoms affecting the muscles of the body
- Musculoskeletal symptoms: Symptoms affecting muscles or bones of the skeleton.
- Nerve symptoms: Symptoms affecting the nerves
- Renal failure: A condition characterized by a failure of the kidney to excrete toxic metabolites from the body
- Sports Injuries: Any condition that has resulted from injury to a part of the body due to participation in a sporting activity
- Strain: Muscle or tendon injury; compare sprain
- Trauma-related symptoms: Symptoms related to trauma or injury.
- Weakness: Symptoms causing weakness of the body
Conditions listing medical symptoms: Muscle rupture:
The following list of conditions
have 'Muscle rupture' or similar
listed as a symptom in our database.
This computer-generated list may be inaccurate or incomplete.
Always seek prompt professional medical advice about the cause
of any symptom.
Select from the following alphabetical view of conditions which
include a symptom of Muscle rupture or choose View All.
Conditions listing medical complications: Muscle rupture:
The following list of medical conditions have 'Muscle rupture'
or similar listed as a medical complication in our database.
» Next page: Muscle spasm
Medical Tools & Articles:
Tools & Services:
Forums & Message Boards
- Ask or answer a question at the Boards: