Have a symptom?
See what questions
a doctor would ask.
Some of the possible treatments for Myoclonus from various sources may include:
Treatments for Myoclonus
The following treatments are listed for Myoclonus
in our knowledge base:
Treatments for Causes of Myoclonus
Review the treatment information pages for various causes of Myoclonus:
- Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease - myoclonus
- Multiple sclerosis
- Methylbromide poisoning
- Mitochondrial disorders
- Subacute sclerosing panencephalitis
- Restless legs syndrome
- Oral-facial-digital syndrome type 3
- Opsoclonus myoclonus syndrome
- Sialidosis type 1 - myoclonus
- Corticobasal degeneration - myoclonus
- Alpers disease
- Serotonin syndrome
- Jakob-Creutzfeldt Disease
- Schindler disease
- Alpers Syndrome - myoclonus
- Arizona Bark Scorpion poisoning - myoclonus
- Atlantic mussel food poisoning - myoclonus
- Buckeye poisoning - myoclonus
- Chemical poisoning -- Aluminum - myoclonus
- Chemical poisoning -- Creosote - myoclonus
- Chemical poisoning -- Ethylene Glycol - myoclonus
- Chemical poisoning -- Ethylene Oxide - myoclonus
- Chemical poisoning -- Gasoline - myoclonus
- Chemical poisoning -- Phencyclidine - myoclonus
- Hashimoto's encephalitis - myoclonus
- Hydranencephaly - myoclonus
- Neuroblastoma, Susceptibility to - myoclonus
- Neuroblastoma, Susceptibility to, 1 - myoclonus
- Neuroblastoma, Susceptibility to, 2 - myoclonus
- Neuroblastoma, Susceptibility to, 3 - myoclonus
- Neuroblastoma, Susceptibility to, 4 - myoclonus
- Neuroblastoma, Susceptibility to, 5 - myoclonus
- Neuroblastoma, Susceptibility to, 6 - myoclonus
- Ohtahara Syndrome - myoclonus
- Opsoclonus Myoclonus - myoclonus
- Prion diseases - myoclonus
- Pyridoxamine 5-prime-phosphate oxidase deficiency - myoclonus
- Sandhoff Disease - myoclonus
- Subacute sclerosing leukoencephalitis - myoclonus
- Toxic mushrooms -- Anticholinergic - myoclonus
- Parkinson's disease
More causes: not all possible causes for Myoclonus are listed above; for a full list refer to causes of Myoclonus.
Only your doctor can advise whether any of these treatments are appropriate
for your specific medical situation.
Always discuss all treatment options with your doctor before
making a decision,
including whether to start or discontinue any treatment plan.
Conditions listing medical symptoms: Myoclonus:
The following list of conditions
have 'Myoclonus' or similar
listed as a symptom in our database.
This computer-generated list may be inaccurate or incomplete.
Always seek prompt professional medical advice about the cause
of any symptom.
Select from the following alphabetical view of conditions which
include a symptom of Myoclonus or choose View All.
Conditions listing medical complications: Myoclonus:
The following list of medical conditions have 'Myoclonus'
or similar listed as a medical complication in our database.
Medical Tools & Articles:
Tools & Services:
Forums & Message Boards
- Ask or answer a question at the Boards: