Glossary for Nausea with abdominal pain
Medical terms related to Nausea with abdominal pain or mentioned in this section include:
- Abdominal Pain: Pain in the abdominal area or stomach.
- Abdominal pain: Pain in the abdominal area or stomach.
- Abdominal symptoms: Symptoms affecting the abdomen or digestive tract
- Adrenal gland symptoms: Symptoms affecting the adrenal glands
- Adrenal insufficiency: A condition where the adrenal gland produces insufficient cortical hormones.
- Amebiasis: Intestinal inflammation caused by Entamoeba histolytica and often marked by symptoms such as frequent, loose bowel movements that contain blood and mucus. Also called intestinal amebic dysentery.
- Chronic Hepatitis: Chronic hepatitis is defined as inflammatory disease of the liver lasting for more than six months.
- DIC: DIC s a syndrome triggered by a number of medical conditions including malignancy, infection and liver disease, and results in consumption of clotting factors in the blood.
- Digestive symptoms: Any symptoms affecting the digestive tract.
- Diverticular Disease: Protrusions of the colon wall (diverticulosis) or their inflammation (diverticulitis)
- Endometriosis: Misplaced uterus tissue causing scar tissue.
- Inguinal hernia: Protrusion of the intestines out of the groin area.
- Intestinal obstruction: Any obstruction that occurs in the gastrointestinal system
- Lactose Intolerance: lactose intolerance is the inability to metabolize lactose, a sugar found in milk and other dairy products, because the required enzyme lactase is absent in the intestinal system or its availability is lowered
- Lactose intolerance: lactose intolerance is the inability to metabolize lactose, a sugar found in milk and other dairy products, because the required enzyme lactase is absent in the intestinal system or its availability is lowered
- Liver cancer: The occurrence of malignancy that occurs in the liver
- Liver symptoms: Symptoms affecting the liver
- Nausea: The queasy feeling of nausea and often also vomiting.
- Nerve symptoms: Symptoms affecting the nerves
- Pain: Any type of pain sensation symptoms.
- Pain Disorder: Somatoform disorder causing pain
- Renal cancer: Cancer (malignant) of the kidneys. The kidneys are organs that make certain hormones and remove waste from the blood and turning it into urine.
- Sensations: Changes to sensations or the senses
- Shigellosis: An infectious disease which affects the intestinal tract and is caused by the Shigella bacteria. The condition may be severe, especially in children, but may be asymptomatic in some cases. The disease can be transmitted through fecal-oral contact.
Conditions listing medical symptoms: Nausea with abdominal pain:
The following list of conditions
have 'Nausea with abdominal pain' or similar
listed as a symptom in our database.
This computer-generated list may be inaccurate or incomplete.
Always seek prompt professional medical advice about the cause
of any symptom.
Select from the following alphabetical view of conditions which
include a symptom of Nausea with abdominal pain or choose View All.