Glossary for Noncardiogenic Pulmonary edema
Medical terms related to Noncardiogenic Pulmonary edema or mentioned in this section include:
- Adult respiratory distress syndrome: A condition which is characterized by fulminant pulmonary interstitial alveolar oedema.
- Adverse reaction: Term to describe unwanted, negative consequences sometimes associated with using medications, diagnostic tests or therapeutic interventions.
- Allergic reaction: A hypersensitivity reaction produced by the body, which results in an exaggerated or inappropriate immune reaction to a particular substance.
- Asthma: A condition which is characterized by recurrent attacks of paroxysmal dyspnoea
- Breath symptoms: Breath-related symptoms including breath odor
- Breathing difficulties: Various types of breathing difficulty (dyspnea).
- Breathing symptoms: Symptoms affecting the breathing systems.
- Bright's Disease: A condition where the parts of the kidneys that are responsible for filtering become inflamed and results in blood and proteins accidentally leaking into the urine. The condition can occur after certain infections and serious kidney dysfunction can result in severe or chronic complications.
- Decompression sickness: Condition from overly rapid decompression, especially when diving.
- Drowning: Accidental loss of life due to water.
- Edema: The abnormal retention of fluid in a given anatomical area
- Emphysema: Emphysema is a type of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). It is defined as an abnormal, permanent enlargement of the air spaces distal to the terminal bronchioles accompanied by destruction of their walls and without obvious fibrosis.
- Face symptoms: Symptoms affecting the face
- Fractures: Breakage of bones
- Guillain-Barre Syndrome: An acute condition which is characterized by polyradiculoneuropathy that affects the peripheral nervous system
- Head symptoms: Symptoms affecting the head or brain
- Heroin overdose: Heroin is an illegal and highly addictive recreational drug. Excessive doses of the drug can result in various symptoms and even death in severe cases.
- Lung symptoms: Symptoms affecting one or both lungs.
- Mouth symptoms: Symptoms of the mouth or oral area.
- Muscular Dystrophy: Any of various muscle wasting diseases
- Myasthenia Gravis: An autoimmune disorder which interferes with nerve impulses to muscles and hence results in weak, easily fatigued muscles.
- Nerve symptoms: Symptoms affecting the nerves
- Pancreatitis: Any inflammation that occurs in the pancreas
- Pneumonia: Lung infection or inflammation (as a symptom)
- Polio: Dangerous virus now rare due to vaccination.
- Poliomyelitis: Dangerous virus now rare due to vaccination.
- Pulmonary edema: A condition which is characterized by engorgement of the pulmonary vessels and transudation of fluid into the alveoli
- Respiratory symptoms: Symptoms affecting the breathing systems.
- Sepsis: The presence of microorganisms in the blood circulation
- Shock: Physical and mental reaction to reduced circulation
- Skin symptoms: Symptoms affecting the skin.
- Swelling symptoms: Symptoms causing swelling or enlargement.
- Throat symptoms: Symptoms affecting the throat
- Uremia: Build up of toxins usually excreted by the kidneys, associated with real failure in a woman who is pregnant.
- Viral lung infection:
Conditions listing medical symptoms: Noncardiogenic Pulmonary edema:
The following list of conditions
have 'Noncardiogenic Pulmonary edema' or similar
listed as a symptom in our database.
This computer-generated list may be inaccurate or incomplete.
Always seek prompt professional medical advice about the cause
of any symptom.
Select from the following alphabetical view of conditions which
include a symptom of Noncardiogenic Pulmonary edema or choose View All.
» Next page: Disease Center Information
Medical Tools & Articles:
Tools & Services:
Forums & Message Boards
- Ask or answer a question at the Boards: